Which House's do you think are doomed?

I have my doubts on House Tully because Edmure is still alive and Roslin is still very much in love with him.

They could easily produce 5 children from here till the end of the winter.

I agree and in some respects Tully and Frey could go on through their children. Isn't Roslin pregnant? Edmure's line will continue at least one more generation through his child with Roslin and more if they are freed and able to have more children. I agree she is very much in love with Edmure and I was shocked when Waldre Frey gave Edmure his "precious" Roslin as bride. I also feel bad for Roslin because she is innocent, but her blood is still that of a Frey. Let's hope her child takes more of the Tully side with the auburn hair and blue eyes, so he does not look much of a Frey. If Robert has not died yet, i am assuming Martin has a plan for him yet so he may become stronger and learn to be less selfish now that his mother is not over protecting and the Vale can enter the fray like they should have to help Robb and the North. The Boltons set up their doom by aligning themselves with Lannisters and betraying Robb, because it is through the Lannisters and Tywin where his protection lies and if Lannisters fall who will aid or even trust Bolton? I would say give him to the Umbers. Karstark is almost extinct... I think the Westerlings set them selves up to fall and come under vengeance from Lady Stoneheart. I think everyone who aligned and helped the Lannisters especially with the RW will fall when the Lannisters fall as their power/ gratitude is through them and when Lannisters fall, I bet most will not suffer long to take up arms against those folks.

I am hoping Sandor makes it til the end, because he seems to be one of the "bad" dudes to truly turn good and be remorseful for his crimes and wants forgiveness. I think the Tyrells think they are the Lannisters 2.0 and if not for Garlan and Willas who seem to be very noble men I would say there house would fall as well. The outer branches of Lannister may not fall but they will not be powerful even with their goal because even their power derived from Tywin and his branch of the family.

I am really hoping the Florents who are following Melisandre fall or hope they are under some spell like the NW commander was at Nightfort because that would be the only way to excuse some of their behavior.

I agree and in some respects Tully and Frey could go on through their children. Isn't Roslin pregnant? Edmure's line will continue at least one more generation through his child with Roslin and more if they are freed and able to have more children. I agree she is very much in love with Edmure and I was shocked when Waldre Frey gave Edmure his "precious" Roslin as bride. I also feel bad for Roslin because she is innocent, but her blood is still that of a Frey. Let's hope her child takes more of the Tully side with the auburn hair and blue eyes, so he does not look much of a Frey. If Robert has not died yet, i am assuming Martin has a plan for him yet so he may become stronger and learn to be less selfish now that his mother is not over protecting and the Vale can enter the fray like they should have to help Robb and the North. The Boltons set up their doom by aligning themselves with Lannisters and betraying Robb, because it is through the Lannisters and Tywin where his protection lies and if Lannisters fall who will aid or even trust Bolton? I would say give him to the Umbers. Karstark is almost extinct... I think the Westerlings set them selves up to fall and come under vengeance from Lady Stoneheart. I think everyone who aligned and helped the Lannisters especially with the RW will fall when the Lannisters fall as their power/ gratitude is through them and when Lannisters fall, I bet most will not suffer long to take up arms against those folks.

I am hoping Sandor makes it til the end, because he seems to be one of the "bad" dudes to truly turn good and be remorseful for his crimes and wants forgiveness. I think the Tyrells think they are the Lannisters 2.0 and if not for Garlan and Willas who seem to be very noble men I would say there house would fall as well. The outer branches of Lannister may not fall but they will not be powerful even with their goal because even their power derived from Tywin and his branch of the family.

I am really hoping the Florents who are following Melisandre fall or hope they are under some spell like the NW commander was at Nightfort because that would be the only way to excuse some of their behavior.

Maybe Roslin will disappear. Come on, there are 4 suitable heirs of Tully

I think Jaime and Tyrion will be around for the end based on a vision Catelyn had in ACOK when she went to the Sept. So. I am assuming Jaime and Jon might fight each other or have to team up some way. Which we will see how it turns out and if the main Lannister branch will extinguish or continue burning.

Archived