Mystery cast ?

N/A

If they even mention the thing with Ramsay's hounds, I might start wanting to switch off as well. Keep the beatings and perhaps the wedding night, with both happening offscreen, but dear god, don't even go near the "with your mouth" part.

they seem to be fond of the "lords kiss" :dunno:

There's no way she will be Fake Arya. Even HBO has it's limits people.

If Davos' ADWD story gets pushed to Season 4, then I could see her being Wylla. One of Oberyn's daughters...I don't think so. If they're going to cut a lot of the Dornish, the four younger Sand Snakes can be removed incredibly easily.

So I guess she's probably Wylla. But who knows, she could be an original character. Doubt it though.

Right! It just hit me!

She could be the Child of the Forest that welcomes Bran! Duh! I feel really stupid sometimes.

So she's either Wylla or a Child of the Forest, but I'm betting on the Child (which is probably where Bran's story will leave off this season)

Oh I hope it's Wylla. Even if she just has one scene that speech needs to be in. Leaf is an exciting possibility but I'd think an adult would be more suitable. She's far to young to be Farya though, legally she needs to be at least 18.

This reminds me of when Stephanie Blacker and Charlotte Hope were cast. All these posts about how Hope might be Mya Stone and Blacker was Val the Wildling Princess. In the end, there were prostitutes in one scene.

This. . .

Also remember how so many people thought that Burn Gorman was going to be Coldhands.

As it stands, without a confirmation of who she's playing, and with no real obvious role for a 10 year old girl to play in the next season, I'm going to chalk this up as an unnamed background character with a line or two for the time being.

This. . .

Also remember how so many people thought that Burn Gorman was going to be Coldhands.

As it stands, without a confirmation of who she's playing, and with no real obvious role for a 10 year old girl to play in the next season, I'm going to chalk this up as an unnamed background character with a line or two for the time being.

sure but then we wouldn't have anything to talk about would we now ? :grouphug:

She has a Romanian accent, so unless she's very good at hiding it, I doubt she's going to play fake Arya, Wylla or Myrcella.

Dorne, Essos or unnamed import.

i am impressed :eek: :bowdown: , do we have her social security number yet ? LOL :rofl:

If she has an accent (and as a child actor it's less likely she can convincingly change it) it seems she'll be the Waif. Or they could be trying a foreign accent for the Children, but I'm guessing the Waif if she's a role of any significance (which is by no means a given of course).

This is going to be like the "Miranda" and "Violet" casting from last year, where everybody gets all worked up over who they could be, and it turns out to be two unimportant one time characters.

She's probably going to be somebody very unimportant.

if you say so

but it's all in good fun it's not like were betting on it or anything and i wouldn't call it "getting all worked up" just too much free time and not enough will power to work or study :lol:

Archived