Mystery cast ?

N/A

i thought cotf should look like grown people only smaller ?

They are tall as children though, so how they can it make work casting an adult?A dwarf?People with dwarfism couldn't work as short height is not their only particular trait.

That leaves two options: regular short adults made even smaller by clever camerawork and makeup as done for the hobbits in LOTR or actual childern with makeup and a really otherworldly look.

She is probably a dancer in Meereen.

i don't think she qualifies for the dancers and i don't think you remember what the dancers were doing they weren't exactly "Dancing" :ack:

Why would they cast an actress substantially younger than Maisie Williams to play Fake Arya?

One of the entertainment acts at the Purple Wedding? I'm trying to keep expectations in check. Remember how excited fandom got about "Violet" and "Myranda," who turned out to be a couple of prostitutes used for a non-book scene?

She has a foreign accent, so even if she's a character who turns up in Westeros (with a speaking part), she's likely to be playing an Essosi character (much like Tom Wlaschiha and Sibel Kekilli play Essosi characters). Meereen is more likely.

After watching the Cours Lapin Cache Cache video linked upthread, I'm really liking the idea of her playing the Waif. Must not get excited, must not get excited...

There's no way she will be Fake Arya. Even HBO has it's limits people.

If Davos' ADWD story gets pushed to Season 4, then I could see her being Wylla. One of Oberyn's daughters...I don't think so. If they're going to cut a lot of the Dornish, the four younger Sand Snakes can be removed incredibly easily.

Well there are four young sand snakes between Oberyn and his paramour Ellaria (who we already know are both in the show). I see them condensing all of them into one rather than removing them entirely. She could play Elia Sand. Her presence in King's Landing would indicate A. how much Oberyn cares for his children B. how much Oberyn loved his sister (Elia's namesake) and C. the relationship between Oberyn and Ellaria. It also adds a lot of quality that could otherwise not be obtained without a child actress/actor.

This reminds me of when Stephanie Blacker and Charlotte Hope were cast. All these posts about how Hope might be Mya Stone and Blacker was Val the Wildling Princess. In the end, there were prostitutes in one scene.

It sounds like Charlotte Hope will be returning for Season 4. She tweeted that she has been doing horse riding. I bet Ramsay will release them and he will hunt them with his hounds for some pleasure time.

The girl that wants to be a friend of Arya when she and the Hound are living in the small village?.

(Thats all after the RW in Arya XII , will they keep any of that?)

I figured that that part of the chapter would be cut, but it could be a one episode role.

The Waif is possible, though by my reckoning she wont appear till season 5 at least, so doubtful, especially as i think that Bryan Cogman made a comment that hinted that Arya and the Hound's storyline would last for all of next season.

Leaf is a definite possibility, as they've reached the end of brans story arc in aSoS already so i wouldnt be very surprised if the CotF began appearing in this season.

Could be Fake Arya, but i'd wonder if they'd cast an over eighteen actress for that part if they want to keep to the books in terms of the pretty sick stuff ramsay does to fake arya in bed, doesnt sound like the kind of thing the show would shy away from. Although they might have decided to abandon that bit or leave it to the imagination a bit, as i think in some countries the nudity laws mean a character has to be over 18 as well as the actor, which frankly would get ridiculous if we were to have an eighteen year old fake arya. I dont think it really matters to the show about the eye colour either, they wouldn't let that aspect of the character get in the way of casting the best candidate, and its possible they'd write that part out altogether anyway. If not, contacts are possible to.

Doubt that this is a new character though as D & D probably wouldnt create a new character who is a child as it creates some risk in the area of casting given the lack of great talent at that age

Since she is a dancer, I'm guessing she is an entertainer at the PW. It's theoretically possible that she is the waif, but I think it's too early. I think the season will end with Arya either getting on the boat to Braavos or arriving at the doorstep of the house of black and white. They will probably give Arya and the Hound some invented scenes to keep her story from getting to far ahead.

Archived