Characters You want as POV?

Jose Stark

We have lots of characters ..... Some of them are POV , some arr interesting some boring (im looking at you khaleesi.....

But which character you'd like to ser as a POV character or you think would bring us an interesting perspective?

Personally i would like to see the wildling princes Val or Varys the master of ALL whispers!

Wylla Manderly's POV would be great. Possibly useless, but nonetheless, brilliant...

The usual suspects - LF, QOT, Varys etc.

But, beside prologues and epilogues, we won't be having any new POVs.

I would of loved an Oberyn POV, of him thinking back to his days across the narrow sea as a sellsword, learning about poisons at the citadel etc. Would of been awesome. I'd like to see a Doran POV, just to learn more of Dorne as a whole, and his internal thoughts. He's quite secretive and doesn't give much away.

Also I'd really like to see a Euron Greyjoy POV, I'm sure there are some fucked up thoughts in that man's head, and would be really entertaining. :)

edit: typo

Of course, everyone would like a POV from one of the characters with much more information than we have, such as Varys, Baelish, or Bloodraven.

But what about the possibilities inherent in a character much less well-informed? What would a Hodor POV read like?

Of course, everyone would like a POV from one of the characters with much more information than we have, such as Varys, Baelish, or Bloodraven.

But what about the possibilities inherent in a character much less well-informed? What would a Hodor POV read like?

Hodor is secretly the smartest man in Westeros, that would give too much away... the next big twist ruined.

Archived