How many times do they say "Winter is coming?"

xxjoshuapxx

Hey all,

I'm working on a project and I'm trying to figure out how many times they actually say "Winter is coming" throughout all 3 seasons? I'm eventually going to have to go in and find the time codes... which is going to take forever.

thanks much if you know

Off the top of my head:

Ned says it at least twice during the pilot: Once to Catelyn, before executing Will, and again when speaking with his brother, who also says it. So that's three right there. Ned also tells Arya that 'Winter truly is coming...' when speaking to her about her fight with Sansa.

Robb tells the Lannister spy to inform Tywin that 'Winter is coming for him...' in season one. Also, Maester Aemon says it once or twice, I believe, and Lady Olenna says it when describing powerful house words. That's all I can remember.

The ones I remember: in season 1 I think Arya says it while she talking with Ned and he says it too, Yoren says it at the end of the season, Robb says it after they find the Lannister spy in their camp (well, he says the winter is coming for Tywin), in season 2 they probably said it but I don't remember it, and in season 3 Olenna says it once.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived