The perfect gift.......chapter.

BaseBornBastard

So far we've been gifted with both a Theon and an Arianne chapter. Which TWOW POV would you ideally love to be gifted with next? Let's exclude unrealistic choices where the POVs' endings were in such cliffhangers that getting a gift chapter from them would be highly improbable (Jon, Dany, Davos, Jaime, Brienne, Cersei) and focus on more likely options.

I would very much like to see either a Sansa or a Samwell gift chapter. Both chapters would be great for whetting our taste buds and building up intrigue. I'm dying to see how the plot is thickening in the Vale, having LF reveal a little more of his master plan layer by layer, and watching Sansa's continuous development from pawn to player.

As for Sam, I look forward to getting more info on stuff that's going on at the Citadel, and just seeing where Sam's journey is going in general. We all know whatever he ends up doing, it's going to be important.

What would you like to see?

like repairing the horn jon gave him and realizing its the actual horn of joramun !!!@!!@!!@

• 2 weeks later...

Archived