The perfect gift.......chapter.

BaseBornBastard

Arya

Ever since she lost her sight, she has begun to see a different path. Her training will take her many places and I would love to know where!!!!!

I wonder will she be having her hearing taken from her in TWOW. The Kindly Man said that would eventually be happening, didn't he?

I'm sure it's been mentioned but I refuse to read all the posts as I've been drinking..Didn't GRRM lobby with the fans at a reading that he wanted to read the Damphair chapter. Saying something about it being twisted?! If GRRM is lobbying with me whether to pick an Arianne chapter or a Dampair chapter, I'm going with whatever he chooses..how can one choose against what he's advocating?!

I'm sure it's been mentioned but I refuse to read all the posts as I've been drinking..Didn't GRRM lobby with the fans at a reading that he wanted to read the Damphair chapter. Saying something about it being twisted?! If GRRM is lobbying with me whether to pick an Arianne chapter or a Dampair chapter, I'm going with whatever he chooses..how can one choose against what he's advocating?!

Yes, this did happen. I think people opted for Arianne because Aeron is simply such an unpopular POV.

Is it just me? I thought I heard somewhere that no new POV characters would be added in the remaining books?

I always took this to mean no new characters would be introduced to the main plot via POV (such as how we didn't meet Areo Hotah until his POV), not that existing characters wouldn't be "new" POVs--Jamie, Cercei, Euron, Arys and more were known characters long before their POVs. It wouldn't shock or dismay me at all to have already-met characters with POV chapters.

edmure. as he arrives to casterly rock. I do not see many new povs likely, and even less an edmure one.

But this would join two things I always wanted. An edmure pov and to really see how is the lannisters heart zone.

There won't be any new POVs except for the prologue and epilogue.

To be honest, I don't really want another gift chapter. Too many and I won't be as excited.

Sam. I would like to see how people of Citadel receive and think about the news that arrive from 7K and Sam's journey would be a nice change of pace with all the things that happen and we do not have the next book to reach a conclusion.

Totally agree. That audience at Worldcon still amazes me. I don't care how you felt about Aeron's chapters in AFFC, if the man himself is saying his chapter is the better of the two it's the better of the two.

I don't entirely think a chapter from a cliffhung character is out of the question; we can take it as given that they survive - but if given one of their later chapters, we won't immediately guess how. If this happens, I'd prefer Jon. If not, Cersei, to see what happens in KL.

Archived