If there was a single episode about the love between Rhaegar and Lyanna,which actors should you choose to play their characters?

Floris

Foolish maybe,but who wasn't foolish when love comands,before that,he did not anything foolish,noo - obssesive about prophecy - yes, love the girl and did mistakes -yes but this is love.I go very romantic but this is how i see it,but he was definitely no fool

One episode of their love?

R: Rocco Siffredi with a silver wig

L: Sasha Grey

well...

Eva Green playing Lyanna would result in Rhaegar being the foolish boy standing aside while being kidnapped by Lyanna. That woman is toooo much of femme fatale for this role.

Eva Green is too old for 15 year old Lyanna

I think Sarah Bolger would be great for that role. She also kinda looks like Maisie Williams and was awesome in The Tudors as Mary Tudor

Charlie Hunnam would be a good Rhaegar

or Rupert Friend

Georgie Henley for Lyanna :D

She has this mix of youth and maturity in her face, which works well for Lyanna. Lyanna casting should be like Arya and Sansa's they can't cast a grown woman because it takes away Lyanna's youth and childish inclinations which I believe played a big role in her decision making.

Dunno for Rhaegar, every time I picture him I always see Zero Cross from Vampire Knight :dunno:

Archived