Darkstar

Arya kiddin'

Hey I'm relatively new to the forums. I don't know why people hate Darkstar as much as they do or think that he is a wannabe. Can you tell me any Darkstar theories around? I would really appreciate any help.

I like Darkstar. He a Dayne, so I naturally like him.

Some theories about him that he is going to steal Dawn in TWOW, and a new theory that he's Oberyn son.

Fixed it for you two.

Fixed it for you two.

Thank you :D

Those two I know, but why all the hate?

I think the hate comes from when he says men call him Darkstar. and when he misses his chance to kill Myrcella, which GRRM has said is pure luck her horse moved away.

Between the size drop down bar and the smiley icon there is an orange 'A' with four colored squares at its bottom right. Select the text you want to color then click on it.

Ah, I'm on a cell phone, no size or color drop down. Please anyone write it colored in a post, and I'll see if there's a way to do it similar to bold.

Ah, I'm on a cell phone, no size or color drop down. Please anyone write it colored in a post, and I'll see if there's a way to do it similar to bold.

Yeah, I use my iPad, and keep forgetting the code, if it does work.

I will put my hand up as a Darkstar fan. I don't care if others don't like him, I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do in TWOW. I also have a personal theory that he knows a lot more than he should about the TOJ being as he was the right age to have been somebody's squire at the time. Most dangerous man in dorne indeed??

Even though he doesn't refer to himself as a darkly coloured celestial body, the mere statement and how he words makes most of us instantly cringe.

I do not doubt that anti-white superheated ball of gas is a skilled swordsmen, but he left only one impression on the audience from the only chapter that he appears in - "men call me Dorkstar, I have personality than a wight"

Yeah, I use my iPad, and keep forgetting the code, if it does work.

It does work with code. [ color=purple ]text here[ /color ] Remove spaces.

Darkstar is disliked because he's meant to come across as cool and completely fails at it. He tries and fails to kill a little girl and don't even get me started on how he introduces himself. The hate is far from universal on the forum though.

Those two I know, but why all the hate?

He sounds like a douche, and he tried to cut off a little girl's face (and botched it).

Honestly, what more does he need to do until you 'get' why people don't like him? I think the fact he tried to murder a child should cover it.

Archived