Edmure and Roslin

little cup

I'm thinking Blackfish is fixin to kick Forley's ass and free Edmure. Step 2 for House Tully ought to be to secure the release of Roslin and the wee Tully, perhaps with help from Lady Stoneheart. Step 3 ought to be having their rights and honors restored by supporting the winning contender for the IT. Good luck.

I'm thinking Blackfish is fixin to kick Forley's ass and free Edmure. Step 2 for House Tully ought to be to secure the release of Roslin and the wee Tully, perhaps with help from Lady Stoneheart. Step 3 ought to be having their rights and honors restored by supporting the winning contender for the IT. Good luck.

And don't forget to burn that trebuchet.

If I am a Riverlord, I would pray the Gods take whatever child comes out of Roslyn Frey. Afterall, it was the Freys that slaughtered their kin at the Red Wedding so, who wants that kid to grow up and rule over them and theirs?

Roslin loves Edmure. I don't think she'll raise him to be like his grandfather and uncles.

Also, didn't they give Riverrun to Gemma Lannister's Frey husband and name Littlefinger lord of the river lands? How would the Tully child pose a threat to their claim now?

Roslin loves Edmure. I don't think she'll raise him to be like his grandfather and uncles.

Also, didn't they give Riverrun to Gemma Lannister's Frey husband and name Littlefinger lord of the river lands? How would the Tully child pose a threat to their claim now?

Even with the Freys in charge at Riverrun and Baelish as lord paramount, the Lannisters are still leery of Roslin having a boy. Genna comes right out and says it in Feast and Jaime also thinks of it. It's very clearly still a threat to them.

Archived