Who do you look like?

E-Ro

Do any of the men have brown hair?

Seems like anybody who isn't blonde or black of hair has red or reddish hair

Uhm...the Tyrells? Margaery is brown haired and she and Loras look very much alike, almost like twins. It's just in the TV show that he's blond.

Edit: And all of the Dornish. And quite a few people across the narrow sea. And the Starks...as in Ned and Benjen, and Jon Snow...and the Karstarks, I reckon...plenty of Northerners. And some wildlings.

I don't know who I look like.

I have dark blond hair(almost a light brown at this point) and blue eyes with a good amount of grey in them. I'm about 6'2"(188cm), stoutly built, and I have a beard.

You're a Northerner.

Edit: And I'm your cousin...probably.

On account of my dark brown hair, fair-ish complexion and long face, I think I'd probably be closer to a Stark than anyone else (I'm also a massive dog lover - does that help strengthen by claim as a Stark by any chance? ;) ) - although the green/ hazel eyes could give rise to some suspicion of Lannister ancestry somewhere down the line as well (I doubt this would go down well in Winterfell lol!)

On another note, a fair few of my family members have the Baratheon look - black hair and blue eyes, so I guess I'd probably join Jon, Aegon, Myrcella and Tommen amongst the ranks of those whose parentage is under question lol!

I'm quite pale, 6ft with dark hair (almost black) and brown eyes and skinny and I don't know where I fit in.

You could also be a Tyrell...besides for the almost black hair. Loras has 'golden' eyes and long brown hair. Or...uhm...Satin, actually. Dark hair, dark eyes, skinny.

Half Stark, half Baratheon?

That's what I was thinking. I'm not big enough for Baratheon though.

You could also be a Tyrell...besides for the almost black hair. Loras has 'golden' eyes and long brown hair. Or...uhm...Satin, actually. Dark hair, dark eyes, skinny.

Well my eyes could never be called golden. Satin is probably the best fit.

You're a Northerner.

Edit: And I'm your cousin...probably.

I always figured I would be. Hell, I'm hopefully one of the Mountain Clansmen. But, I do have a slight resemblance to the actor that played Wendel Manderly, so I guess almost any Northerner would work.

Archived