Crackpot: (possibly) About Ned and the Tower of Joy

KingMaekarWasHere

So I probably don't need to tell you all out there that A Song of Ice and Fire, is likely my favorite series of all time. Having said that, Ned is probably in my top twenty favorite characters in the Westeros and Essos universe. And a few minutes ago, this theory came to me. What if Ned found MULTIPLE babies at the Tower of Joy!? And if we can deduce that Jon was likely one of them, which he most certainly seems to have been, then who were the others? Crackpot, could it be that Dany had visions not of Braavos with a lemon tree but of Dorne, and could she and Jon be brother and sister? What if Aegon's prophecy of a male and two females, will represent itself again? What if the three heads composes of Dany, Jon, and another sister or brother that was whisked away or given to Howland to keep safely in Greywaterwatch? A lot of secrets died with Ned, and we can infere from his dreams that Ned seems to have had a lot of unresolved trauma in his life, maybe on the level of his daughter Sansa and her trauma with visions of the Hound? If Ned had any trauma like Sansa in his early life, maybe that is why Howland told the story of the Tourney at Harenhal including the "quite wolf?" Why was Ned quite even then, did he know or experience bad things even then against his will? And what if certain trauma made Ned forget certain details, or even conjure up extra details that never happened? If Ned and Sansa are truly connected this way, then maybe his narration is roughly unreliable? What do you guys think, feel free to respond. PS, I don't believe that all quite people feel disturbed, I've been called quite after all in life as well as others with little, to no trauma

Could be intersting, Ned taking one back to WF, but we know Dany was born on Dragonstone, amidst salt and smoke. Thier ages are comprable though. But I can't think of any other characters whose ages would be in line with the tale. Tough one to prove, but who knows?

No way Viserys could keep that quiet. No way he doesn't tell her that she's his niece not his sister. Aside from that, Dany is Aerys daughter. She has to be, her already messy arc would be completely beyond redemption is she turned out to be a (sort of) secret Stark.

Interesting. Very interesting indeed. We know one of the babies isn't Dany for obvious reasons. Meera is way too much of a Reed to be the baby.

IIRC, Ned stopped briefly at Starfall after the TOJ's events. Maybe he left the baby girl there, which would make more sense if she looked more of a Targ instead of a Stark (Fraternal Twins), as the Daynes are phisically alike the Targs.

What if there weren't just a couple babies, but many? Like, ALL THE BABIES? The Tower was just chock full of babies, and Ned had to take only as many as he could carry, balancing them on his shoulders and between his arms and on his head. Just drenched in babies.

What if there weren't just a couple babies, but many? Like, ALL THE BABIES? The Tower was just chock full of babies, and Ned had to take only as many as he could carry, balancing them on his shoulders and between his arms and on his head. Just drenched in babies.

Thank you! Made me laugh until I was crying!

(And that in no way is meant to discredit the original idea which i find interesting but not probable.)

Archived