Who would you cast as Donal Noye?

The Grey Wolf

Hi everyone. I'm looking forward to Season 4 and in particular the Battle of the Wall. Now, I know Donal Noye is a pretty minor character and they did replace his scenes with Tyrion in season 1 but if you could have him for a certainty in season 4 [facing off with Mag the Mighty] who would you cast for the role? [sorry if there's already a thread dedicated to this topic.]

So that's why Locke is going to the Wall...

Suddenly it all makes sense. :laugh:

Think about it, he cuts off Jaime's hand, makes him drink horse piss, makes Brienne fight a bear where he complains about the shameful fucking performance, gets sent to the wall, befriends Jon, and fights a giant to the death to complete the GREATEST ARC OF ALL TIME.

Think about it, he cuts off Jaime's hand, makes him drink horse piss, makes Brienne fight a bear where he complains about the shameful fucking performance, gets sent to the wall, befriends Jon, and fights a giant to the death to complete the GREATEST ARC OF ALL TIME.

I'm on board with that! I LOVE that moment when you find yourself cheering on characters you hated not so long ago.

the GREATEST ARC OF ALL TIME.

A regular Forrest Gump of Westeros.

- hangs around with the Boltons

- chops off Jaime's hand

- makes Jaime drink piss

- makes Brienne fight a bear

- DA FUCK U DOIN WITH MAH BEAR

- hangs around with Jon

- fights and kills a giant

Pure win. :rofl:

Archived