GOODKIND IV

Werthead

I know I need to go and read the rest of III and the start of IV here, but I had to comment bfore I forgot: Reading the quote of the day...the attack on the protestors...I couldn't help but envision that scene in Austin Powers when he's on the steam roller that's gonna run over the guard, he's screaming to move, the guard is frozen and then they cut to the wide shot and there's about 50 feet between them...

Yes, I'm new to the whole idea of bashing Terry Goodkind, so please indulge me for a moment (I've also never read his books).

Is that forum actually serious? I mean, when I read a couple of posts I felt that it must surely be a joke... someone please assure me that it's all an elaborate hoax?

Yes, I'm new to the whole idea of bashing Terry Goodkind, so please indulge me for a moment (I've also never read his books).

Is that forum actually serious? I mean, when I read a couple of posts I felt that it must surely be a joke... someone please assure me that it's all an elaborate hoax?

Hoax? No. There are some trolls there, like on every forum, who spout nonsense and such. But the majority of the posts and topics are serious. Why would you think it's a joke?

Hoax? No. There are some trolls there, like on every forum, who spout nonsense and such. But the majority of the posts and topics are serious. Why would you think it's a joke?

I guess because the idea of a forum dedicated to saying how you worship an author as your god and going on and on ad nauseum about how wonderful he is seems kind of.... weird to me?

Yes, this appears to be the central failing of anyone who doesn't like Terry Goodkind. A tragic lack of intelligence and failure to understand the God-like stature of Ayn Rand?

Okaaaaay... I'll just back away slowly at this point.

Yes, this appears to be the central failing of anyone who doesn't like Terry Goodkind. A tragic lack of intelligence and failure to understand the God-like stature of Ayn Rand?

Okaaaaay... I'll just back away slowly at this point.

:lol: that's the spirit! Welcome to the posse.

Yes, he's fully aware of it, since he tried to rip into me at length about my parody April Fools' Day 'interview' of Goodkind on wotmania and my stuff on GioG as El Pollo Jodido. But that was over at Three-Seas, Bakker's forum and not here.

Donovanatic:

Have you learned nothing from Terry, Blessed Be His Name? Remember how we learned that we must not forebear the continued existence of evil, for in doing so we are, too, the tool of evil. By letting evil spread, we share in the responsibility of such evil. It is our moral duty to stop the evil (especially in avian forms). Even when evil manifests itself in a cute, cuddly form, we must still take the required actions. The pathy is clear, my friend. Feel your thing surge and let it burst forth. Just make sure mystar is standing in front of you when your thing emerges.

Terra, is this a surreptitious way of promoting the homosexual lifestyle? Cause if it is, I'm gonna be so filled with hate, my thing will rise with such unprecedented, uhm, fervor, that all tree-hugging, bleeding-heart, euro-commie pinkos will wet their pants before I cut their heads off.

Good points, Terra. I shall indeed grasp my 'thing' and let it burst forth in joy made flesh! And dastardly chickens shall indeed be choked and offered up as sacrifice to the Fertility Cult of the Yeard.

Archived