how can westeros only have on hero Jon Snow

raegal_targaryen

I think Jon will be very important in the big picture, but I have seen no proof that leads me to think he will end up being legitimate, and I think his legitimacy and the Iron Throne will be a very small part of the story that ultimately emerges in the next two (or more) books. The politics of legitimacy and the Iron Throne are very minor in the grand scheme of what we are led to believe is coming. If the meeting of Targaryen and Stark that produced him is of any real importance, whether they were married or not isn't going to impact what he is made of and what he is capable of as a result of this union.

Jon is the end all answer, If you have not come to this conclusion yet then you haven't been paying attention

I agree, eventually all roads will lead to Jon Snow. Iron Throne, Iron Bank, The Others, Seven Kingdoms, Greyjoys, Stannis, Wildlings, Robert Rebellion, R + J, Melisandre, the Wall and eventually at the end Dragons and Dany will have to confront Jon.

how can westeros only have on hero Jon Snow

Because Sansa said so:

Frog-faced Lord Slynt sat at the end of the council table wearing a black velvet doublet and a shiny cloth-of-gold cape, nodding with approval every time the king pronounced a sentence. Sansa stared hard at his ugly face, remembering how he had thrown down her father for Ser Ilyn to behead, wishing she could hurt him, wishing that some hero would throw him down and cut off his head. But a voice inside her whispered, There are no heroes…

Archived