Beware the bite of the snakes

MizasterJ

Obviously, the assassination of Tommen is the "revenge" that is in the works. The plan is two dead children for two dead children. Myrcella is already in their power (if not already dead). So that leaves Tommen.

That's the only thing that makes sense at this point. If the plan were merely to punish those responsible - there is obviously nobody left.

This implies they'd eventually like to kill Cersei as well, as revenge for Elia. But this is not because Cersei was responsible for Elia (she wasn't). Rather, it would be because Cersei is a Lannister counterpart to Elia; just as Tommen and Myrcella are counterparts to Elia's murdered children.

Which of the Sand Snakes will do the dirty deed? I honestly have no clue. But at least two of them(Tyene and Nymeria) are on their way to King's Landing.

I have a hunch that Lady Nym will be the one to kill Tommen. I think Aegon and Arienne will marry, and Doran will tell her that Tommen needs to go to help Aegon ascend to the Throne, which could have been part of his plan when he sent her to KL.

I don't think Nymeria would go after Tommen, she doesn't seems the type to kill an innocent children. But i think Tyene would have no problem to poison Tommen, she seems really dangerous and cunning. Even his uncle was scared to touch her. So i think Tyene will be the one who'll cause the death of tommen without Doran's approval.

I agree that she's set up to be the smartest, however I'm unsure of her role in her family's plotting and if she'll even actively or willingly participate in it. So I went with Tyene.

Sarella's shot with a bow is pretty good, I always thought if any dragon is going to die or get damaged she the one to do it, but I dont know what side she is on.

It is possible that Darkstar may be the one to do the dirty deed, having been hired as Tommen's Dornish weaponsmaster (Cersei was planning to hire a Dornish weaponsmaster for Tommen in Feast). Of course, Darkstar is supposedly holed up in his stronghold, but that could easily be Doran feeding Swann misinformation.

I think the Lady Nym will be the most likely candidate to bring down House Lannister. The Faith is already armed, and seems to not have any kind of allegiance when it comes to House Lannister or House Tyrell. Plus, I think if she exploits the facts that Cersei is a lying, crazy, whore, power hungry woman, then the faith will completely back an uprising in say of maybe Aegon if/when Arianne marries him.

Also: when Gregor Cleganes skull was brought to Dorne, there was a discussion about it being real or not. All the Sand Snakes agreed that Cersei would be an utter fool for lying since Gregor was marked by his size and strength, one that was unlike any other man in the kingdom. But it then just so happens that when the Sand Snakes get to Kings Landing that there is a new knight that is the same rough size and as strong, who is pretty much disguised all the time? I'd say all she has to do is exploit that Robert Strong is franken-gregor and that is enough for the faith to kill Qyburn AND Cersei, or at least take her champion away and prove her a liar.

It is possible that Darkstar may be the one to do the dirty deed, having been hired as Tommen's Dornish weaponsmaster (Cersei was planning to hire a Dornish weaponsmaster for Tommen in Feast). Of course, Darkstar is supposedly holed up in his stronghold, but that could easily be Doran feeding Swann misinformation.

This is interesting. If so then Darkstar would be 2 for 2, because I think he already killed Myrcella :crying:

I think Tyene could mean more trouble for Cersei and Margaery, with those 2 in the hands of the Faith.

I'm also not convinced that Balon Swann's going to his death against Darkstar and/or Obara. He's already killed off one Kingsguard in Dorne; I doubt he pulls the same stunt twice.

Why should Doran be less ambitious than Ned?

In any event, open war is in the works. And when it happens, there will be lots of killing, not just limited to Kingsguard members.

Archived