I Would Have a Newfound Respect for Dany if

Arthur Dayne's Honor

I wouldn't say that absolves you from nonsense, rather it pushes the burden of responsibility to your sober self. Sober Arthur Dayne's Honor will have to pay the price for this dishonorable idiocy.

Isn't this the same Tyrion who raped a slave in Braavos? And killed his father? (no matter how awful Tywin was, it was still Tyrion that pushed the trigger) And killed his former lover? (no matter how awful Shae was, it was *still* Tyrin that choked her)

are those deeds really that minute, and Tyrion really so great, that he's not only deserving of Dany's love, but the mere fact that she would love him would absolve her of her former crimes?

If she's not falling in love with his physical beauty, since he lacks it, what exactly is she supposed to be faling in love with? His inner self? The rapist-double-murderer-patricide-specific kinslayer ?

If not that, is it his charm? his wonderful snide persona that hates everyone and everything? ... because women love that! yeah, give me a misanthrope over a nice man, any day !!

Last point: if we are truly defined by whom we love, and Dany would be better (to you) for loving Tyrion, what does that make Tyrion for loving Shae?

If you care to recall Shae was awful. Remember that little comment she made about Lollys after she got gangbanged? the kind of empathy Shae shows to people in shittier circumstances than herself isn't exactly something to aspire to. Does it make her worthy of being loved? I wonder if Tyrion saw her as anything more than a beatiful body and a dangerous woman.

Conclusion:

Your stoned self has a lot to answer for. Your premise makes no sense, is full of holes, and frankly I wonder if you just started this to spark feminist outrage.... you did, din't you?

.....whaaaat......

why thank you... I must preserve this for E-Ro to see, he'll be furious that I bested him at being Stannis!

E-Ro where are you brah brah? do you see this?? oh I am so delighted!!

Call Winter's Knight... She had another love child BBE-Ro - they loved one man not realizing they love each other... Starring: Angelina Jolie and Charlie Chaplin.

Call Winter's Knight... She had another love child BBE-Ro - they loved one man not realizing they love each other... Starring: Angelina Jolie and Charlie Chaplin.

I really hate quoting Arthur Dayne's honor.... but .... whaaat???

I really hate quoting Arthur Dayne's honor.... but .... whaaat???

No need of denying it... The clues are all over the board... We have watched you. BBE-Ro is a thing now. Stannis set you apart, Stannis united you... :)

child, I troll, I do not ship or get shipped

Maybe you don't ship, but we shipped you now on Titanic to the land where Stannis is a King... :)

BTW, great idea for a thread:shipping among ourselves... Whom has Westeros.org brought love to?

No no no. Its either get shipped or ship Danyon Tyrany! :whip: .

:lmao:

I was about to say, "but Danyon sounds very Targaryen" hahhaa

"Tyrany" Is a much better (accidental?) descriptor of the kind of relationship we're hypothesizing here.

I tip my hat to you, sir!

She and Tyrion become lovers. After all her swooning over how pretty he is it would make her less shallow to me.

Why should attractive people have become lovers with unattractive people to prove themselves not shallow? And trust. I am pretty overweight, so I'm not exactly a top of the line physical specimen.

It's not like Tyrion himself isn't shallow. He doesn't go after unattractive women.

People like attractive people. Attractive people, by virtue of being attractive, find this quality easier to find in a partner. This doesn't make them inherently shallow. Being shallow is only liking a specific aspect only. Dany has many reasons she likes Drogo and Daario beyond their attractiveness.

Finally, what the fuck would be the reason any mentally healthy *woman would want any man who has spent the last few months dwelling on how he wants to rape his sister?

*Dany may or may not have some issues, but she's not that far gone.

It's a bit like songs in a Disney movie-you have no choice.

Sorry guys, last I checked, E-ro was involved in a four-way between me, PatrickStormborn and Eaidoin.

dammit WK, broken link!

I was hoping for either little Mermaid's "kiss the girl" or the magical carpet ride from Aladdin!

also, umm.... this fourway you speak of.... any details you can give away? for the umm... voyeurish-curious ;)

eta. OMG Ero and PS!!! that must be magical!!

dammit WK, broken link!

I was hoping for either little Mermaid's "kiss the girl" or the magical carpet ride from Aladdin!

also, umm.... this fourway you speak of.... any details you can give away? for the umm... voyeurish-curious ;)

Sorry-proper link.

What happens in Dorne, stays in Dorne, if you know what I mean. Plus,a true knight never kisses and tells.

No no no. Its either get shipped or ship Danyon Tyrany! :whip: .

Briliant

It's a bit like songs in a Disney movie-you have no choice.

Sorry guys, last I checked, E-ro was involved in a four-way between me, PatrickStormborn and Eaidoin.

Four, five, love is in the air, dear... But we should really think of the shippings between us... I would like to see what you can come up with us...

Zulal/ Tanni. Zunni x Talal This should be the first entry imo. :lol:

Tal-Laden of Dorne... And you don't make fun to our everlasting bromance...

eta. OMG Ero and PS!!! that must be magical!!

Yeap, two of them would be brilliant, but there is one other possible solution for PS... But that would be going too far...

*cough* Apple *cough*

:leaving:

I see what you did there. I don't think it would be very "fruitful" though. :lol:

Edit: :ninja: 'd by TMO

Oh my. Even I wouldn't dare.

Dear Lord, thank you, TMO, but I am not that brave... Completely agree with WK...

Archived