I Would Have a Newfound Respect for Dany if

Arthur Dayne's Honor

I should also note I am reaaaaallly high right now

I wouldn't say that absolves you from nonsense, rather it pushes the burden of responsibility to your sober self. Sober Arthur Dayne's Honor will have to pay the price for this dishonorable idiocy.

Isn't this the same Tyrion who raped a slave in Braavos? And killed his father? (no matter how awful Tywin was, it was still Tyrion that pushed the trigger) And killed his former lover? (no matter how awful Shae was, it was *still* Tyrin that choked her)

are those deeds really that minute, and Tyrion really so great, that he's not only deserving of Dany's love, but the mere fact that she would love him would absolve her of her former crimes?

If she's not falling in love with his physical beauty, since he lacks it, what exactly is she supposed to be faling in love with? His inner self? The rapist-double-murderer-patricide-specific kinslayer ?

If not that, is it his charm? his wonderful snide persona that hates everyone and everything? ... because women love that! yeah, give me a misanthrope over a nice man, any day !!

Last point: if we are truly defined by whom we love, and Dany would be better (to you) for loving Tyrion, what does that make Tyrion for loving Shae?

If you care to recall Shae was awful. Remember that little comment she made about Lollys after she got gangbanged? the kind of empathy Shae shows to people in shittier circumstances than herself isn't exactly something to aspire to. Does it make her worthy of being loved? I wonder if Tyrion saw her as anything more than a beatiful body and a dangerous woman.

Conclusion:

Your stoned self has a lot to answer for. Your premise makes no sense, is full of holes, and frankly I wonder if you just started this to spark feminist outrage.... you did, din't you?

I actually do think they will like each other in a flirty way. His clever wit and humor should be welcomed when you're around such stoic and dry people like Jorah and Selmy.

I love Daario but he isn't the greatest conversationalist either.

I don't think they'll be in the sack together but I expect some flirtation

Are you suggesting that she will keep him as her court's Moonboy? I'd like that. :D

I'll just ignore how Daenerys doesn't even know Tyrion's in Mereen yet, she's just seen a couple of dwarves in a fighting pit. Anyway, given how Tyrion himself was repulsed at the thought of having sex with a dwarf (Penny), I'm not that inclined to feel bad for him, or mad at Dany. You don't "win" the hottie.

This post was written by Stannis. I can hear you grinding my teeth from here. :bowdown:

why thank you... I must preserve this for E-Ro to see, he'll be furious that I bested him at being Stannis!

E-Ro where are you brah brah? do you see this?? oh I am so delighted!!

Archived