I Would Have a Newfound Respect for Dany if

Arthur Dayne's Honor

Ah well the OP being high does provide the explanation why anyone would think this thread a good idea.

She likes strong, attractive men. Why should she have to change that?

Also this. Couldn't agree more. One of my pet hates is when people call others shallow for being attracted to physically attractive people.

Why not? I mean, if some of us blame Sansa for not widening her legs to Tyrion, I imagine some of those would have newfound respect for Dany. Why should we care about her preferences, when we mark those as shallowness? Why anyone would deny this great guy Tyrion is(no matter only few men know how good he is)? Why wouldn't he enjoy in Dany's love when Sansa so wrongly denied him? Also, when we are in that corner, I would also have newfound respect for IT as institution if miraculously Tyrion puts his ass on it, and also I would have newfound respect for Westeros as country if they would accept Tyrion as God given ruler. Not to mention, I would have newfound respect for Sansa if she would widen her legs, and be his second wife. Also, I would have newfound respect for his testicles if they don't prematurely ejaculate ever single occasion... If only...

Why not? I mean, if some of us blame Sansa for not widening her legs to Tyrion, I imagine some of those would have newfound respect for Dany. Why should we care about her preferences, when we mark those as shallowness? Why anyone would deny this great guy Tyrion is(no matter only few men know how good he is)? Why wouldn't he enjoy in Dany's love when Sansa so wrongly denied him? Also, when we are in that corner, I would also have newfound respect for IT as institution if miraculously Tyrion puts his ass on it, and also I would have newfound respect for Westeros as country if they would accept Tyrion as God given ruler. Not to mention, I would have newfound respect for Sansa if she would widen her legs, and be his second wife. Also, I would have newfound respect for his testicles if they don't prematurely ejaculate ever single occasion... If only...

What are you even talking about? You don't have to make everything about Sansa you know.

I'd have a newfound (well, heightened) respect for Dany if she roasted him on sight.

Also, is it me or are these troll topics starting to sound like Mad-Libs? Whn has Dany ever shown she's shallow?

By the law of Boardology, any girl liking handsome man is shallow by nature... Keep it up, dear... :)

The OP is high, and it's weekend so I'll ignore the preposterous shallow argument. ;)

My respect for Dany will increase 20 fold if she juices out all the information about the seven kingdoms from Tyrion and then makes him a kitchen scullion put under the charge of someone like Weese. He'll also have to take a Ghiscari name. :)

I know. I'm just messing with you. You just seem to work Sansa into every topic. But your a dedicated fan, its all good.

I am dedicated fan, but this is not about Sansa :). That post is solely about Tyrion.

For the 1783th time - there's nothing shallow about not wanting Tyrion. He's a disgusting human being (morally speaking), and has a million issues with women. Not to mention anyone near him would probably want to kill him after a week just to stop his nonstop lame jokes.

David, come on... Any woman who does not want to sleep with Tyrion is by law a shallow woman. You have to know that...

Archived