Who is your favourite king?

Born Sinner

What if your son was the guilty one? Would you killed them nevertheless or you would give them their trial and punish your son?

And what about Rhaella? She threatened Rhaegar too?

She did? How? I must have missed that :)

And well, that would be a totally different scenario. If my son had ran away with someone, who he loved, I would not look at my son as the guilty party. And nevertheless how guilty he was I would not let him die, or him being threatened of such acts - and I would then later punish my son (but again, I do not look at Rhaegars actions concerning Lyanna was so wrong that a death threat should have been used, or any other, he just ran away with his love).

And even if so that he actually abducted her- I would still not let him die, or being threatened of such acts.

Stannis of House Baratheon, the First of his Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, the Unyielding, the Iron Stag, the Champion of R'hllor, Squasher of Krakens, the Unstarved, Savior of the Wall, reconqueror of Deepwood Motte and grower of Onions.

If all that fails, Shireen.

And even if so that he actually abducted her- I would still not let him die, or being threatened of such acts.

So he would walk free without any consequence. Maybe because he is an almighty Targ?

Again I ask you about Rhaella. What she did that she deserved what she got?

Stannis of House Baratheon, the First of his Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, the Unyielding, the Iron Stag, the Champion of R'hllor, Squasher of Krakens, the Unstarved, Savior of the Wall, reconqueror of Deepwood Motte and grower of Onions.

If all that fails, Shireen.

:bowdown:

So he would walk free without any consequence. Maybe because he is an almighty Targ?

Again I ask you about Rhaella. What she did that she deserved what she got?

Dude, this is coming from the guy who's username is based on Viserys and who constantly argues for his greatness. Take it with a grain of salt :P

Archived