The Next 'GRRM' Moment to hit Westeros/Essos? (Possible Spoilers)

Ser Pigeon Pie

Littlefinger will reveal Sansa just before Wyman Manderly reveals Rickon. Littlefinger will plot to kill Rickon and, if GRRM is feeling really fucking cruel and evil, he'll succeed. Or maybe Sansa's new husband, Harry the Heir, will kill Rickon for even worse gut twisting.

I think I can hear him sharpening his quill from here...

fAegon having major success and hints that he would win DOD 2.0 when he suddenly dies for an unexpected reason. Ex. maybe JonCon turns against him and assassinates him.

I think Aegon will consolidate his forces and win a surprisingly swift victory at King's Landing only to be killed in an even more surprising and swift way. I think GRRM will make it somewhat horrific as well - at least as bad as Renly's murder if not Red Wedding levels. This means he'll have to make us care about Aegon in the next book, though.

Tommen is probably a goner as well. Doran Martell will try to protect Myrcella during any regime change on the Iron Throne, but Tommen has to fall for Aegon to rise

I definitely agree with this. It would be just the thing for GRRM to bring another hero in just to slaughter them to our horror and dismay. At least there may be some time before we witness this I hope!

Since no one else will say it I guess I will, the bright blue-eyed King Jon standing atop the Wall.

I have had the oddest feeling that when Mel gives Jon the kiss of fire, he becomes AA

Dany finally lands with her dragons and her armies in Westeros, and is ready for the penultimate battle for the Iron Throne with the remaining contenders. Suddenly while standing somewhere random, a tree branch falls and crushes her to death instantly for no reason.

Gales of laughter. Literally, I laughed out loud. Thank you.

Tyrion will find Tysha again, but after so many years and so much trauma their relationship won't work anymore.

A tiny change, if I may...

Tyrion will find Tysha again, but after so much trauma, she snaps at the very sight of the man she once loved so much - the man who later betrayed her and whose father orchestrated her brutal gang rape. Tyrion excitedly starts to apologize and beg forgiveness..."I am sorry that I let them rape you, love. I thought you were a whore. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I want to go back to our cottage, to the way it was when we were-"

Tysha slits his throat midsentence.

Seriously. Any scenario in which this woman is happy to see Tyrion Lannister again would be absolutely unbelievable to me. Here's hoping this not-whore went to a place with progressive ideas about mental health. Maybe she got a superspecialsecret lady invite to the Quiet Isle.

The Queen of Thorns is revealed to be Azor Ahai.

Holy shit. Just...obviously. :blink:

I just realized how Aegon may perish. His forces have breached King's Landing and are rushing toward the Red Keep. Cersei, perhaps by accident or perhaps in a fit of madness, ignites the wildfire stashed throughout the city. She, Tommen, Aegon, and the rest of the city all go up in flame

A tiny change, if I may...

Seriously. Any scenario in which this woman is happy to see Tyrion Lannister again would be absolutely unbelievable to me. Here's hoping this not-whore went to a place with progressive ideas about mental health. Maybe she got a superspecialsecret lady invite to the Quiet Isle.

Yeah I agree, I don't see how she can be all cool with him showing up out of the blue and asking to try again. Unless a situation arises where Tyrion plays a Tarzan to Tysha's Jane and rescues her from some kind of peril. But I don't really see the chances of that happening quite frankly..

The Green Wedding. Sorry Daven, I like you and your badass beard, but you gonna die.

Sansa marries Littlefinger, only to assassinate him in order to claim his lands and titles.

Jon rises as the new Night's King instead of one of the prophetic heroes. The Nightfort was not repaired for Stannis, but for the Jontatorship that shall soon fall upon Westeros like a cruel snow.

Dany finally arrives at Westeros. As Dany steps off her ship, she trips over Tormund's member, snapping her neck. All rejoice.

I think many heads would explode if Darkstar turns out to be anything other than a raging douche canoe, especially if he does turn out to be a bad ass/ next Sword of the Morning (after all, he is of the night, and it is always darkest before the dawn ;) )

Archived