[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

Hahahhaha! Lovely! More half-clothed Gendry, I say!

:cheers:

I will be joining you in the front row...

:drool:

Awwwwwwwwwwww, I really liked the first one, too. I just adore Richard Madden. I still highly recommend oogling him in that Discovery miniseries Klondike, because well, why not? LOL Besides, it was an interesting story.

oooo ill defs check out Klondike

Have you seen the series Sirens? He was in that too, as a gay man

ETA: And as if by magic, here he is!

And again...biting his lip...oh...

Oh God. Stop. The things he does...

He's beautiful...

The makeup artists used the dirt to accent his muscles, I see what you did there... Although yeah, it would have settled there anyway.

Yeh not complaining about the dirt. Adds to the attraction really

More Harry Llyod, because :wub: And they photoshopped him to be a Targ :laugh:

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv188/nirene/MEN/lloyd_viserys.jpg

More Joe Dempsie...

No Joe, no-one is standing behind you, ogling you...

To think Harry Lloyd nearly became Jon Snow! He just did an absolutely amazing Viserys i couldn't picture it. He's so amazing though

I want to stand and ogle Gendry :blushing:

So this is the companion to the beautiful female characters thread we asked for... What do you think about Jaime's haircut, Oberyn, the new Daario ...

Sorry to interrupt y'all, but is there really such a "beautiful female characters" thread? Cause I've been looking at this thread on page one ever since I started posting here in April and haven't seen the one that I would be interested in.

I just did a little googling and didn't easily find one (for the show--there are threads for the books). I'll start one if nobody has a link.

Sorry to interrupt y'all, but is there really such a "beautiful female characters" thread? Cause I've been looking at this thread on page one ever since I started posting here in April and haven't seen the one that I would be interested in.

I just did a little googling and didn't easily find one (for the show--there are threads for the books). I'll start one if nobody has a link.

I think there was at one point, but it got shut down by the mods (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

I wish that wasn't my operating assumption absent any information at all.

I just did a quick search, it was over 400 posts so it got locked for that reason according to what I read the last time it was brought up in this thread.

Ah, there may be hope yet.

Cheers.

Check out Jack Taylor yet? Want me to stop asking?

LOL. You're going to keep asking until I say yes, aren't you? Ok ok ok. I'm going right now to Netflix and putting it in my instant queue. :)

LOL. You're going to keep asking until I say yes, aren't you? Ok ok ok. I'm going right now to Netflix and putting it in my instant queue. :)

A Girl is curious...........what did I miss? What is this Jack Taylor on Netflix?

~goes to look for old Netflix password~

As to a beautiful woman thread, someone could try to start a Volume II, I would think, not sure how long approval would take or if it would come through. Sometimes the rhyme and reason of threads that get approved and ones that aren't is beyond my understanding. .

A Girl adores The Voice alone, the rest isn't bad either. I'll have to remember this, it's on my list, too. I am a famous procrastinator, but, it IS now on the list.

And here I thought you were talking about A Man's voice. Can't you just hear him saying, lovely girl...

Archived