GOT Mafia 107: Return of the Faceless Man: It is Day 5

Donald Trump

@Malcolm, but what reasons are those? [for which you trust Masonity]

Malcolm, please explain a bit more? Molla ?flipping? town basically means that the FM would all have to be in the n00bs and maybe Gertrude from your tiers. (Gertrude please tell me i'm not donning a fake symp hat in this game?)

I also don't really like the assumption of SS = martyr that Masonity is partly championing.

@Malcolm, but what reasons are those? [for which you trust Masonity]

Malcolm, please explain a bit more? Molla ?flipping? town basically means that the FM would all have to be in the n00bs and maybe Gertrude from your tiers. (Gertrude please tell me i'm not donning a fake symp hat in this game?)

I also don't really like the assumption of SS = martyr that Masonity is partly championing.

I trust Masonity for being a champion to Gert, just like I trusted SbowStorm for being a champion to Petyr. I can't see a baddie to fight so bitterly for... anybody.

Yeah, I think all baddies are within (brinden, brAntel, Stannis, Gert) set. First two are more likely.

I don't think Snow was martyr (after all, it's unfit role for newbie game), but it's of little importance.

This game is more of a chore than I want it to be right now?

Malc, I am gonna look at Masonity and see exactly how hard he championed me and when.

Zar - what made you switch you mind last night? I know what you stated on thread, but is that all there is to it?

I am really bothered by the fact that Masonity went off on that tangent yesterday trying to bend his mind around it being an all newb team to justify his suspicions. I know Petyr encouraged it, but it began to look like busy work to me. Something to talk about genuinely so he didn't have to talk about other things.

I thought it was Petyr that switched onto Molla when it was deadlocked. It was Gert that threw the momentum that way, not petyr. I guess he did have a few suspicions of me.

And sure. Everyone knows the way to get Masonity to kill you is to express doubt as to his innocence.

Ok that was easier than I thought it would be. FM exposed, job done here. Who wants to go out for a beer?

Sorry I missed the lynch, usually I'll be trying to be there but the time just wasn't convenient today. I'm just curious why BB was voted of. I did suspect him a little but not nearly enough to vote for him

Mainly because it was either him or Masonity at that point. Malc and I were both speaking against BB and BB wasn't here to change anyone's mind. The fact that he was voted out over Masonity is directly related to Zar's cold feet.

I didn't really expect anything I think. I'm pretty sure some's trying to frame mason

Here you say you weren't expecting anything (meaning you hadn't thought about the Night Kill choice). Earlier in a catchup post, you mention that you're wondering why Petyr hasn't been killed yet.

What's going on here? It seems contradictory.

I trust Masonity for being a champion to Gert, just like I trusted SbowStorm for being a champion to Petyr. I can't see a baddie to fight so bitterly for... anybody.

Masonity has been early and vocal with support for me and Piper, then Petyr from early on. I just can't shake the suspicion that that's what he chose as his angle this game. He is very quick to point out his style, with which we are all aware. His great ploy and gambit that he keeps saying he doesn't have in his back pocket is that he won't be making a big play this game.

Too tinfoil hat?

Zar - what made you switch you mind last night? I know what you stated on thread, but is that all there is to it?

I had BBMolla as town mostly for his d2 interactions but he was very quiet in D3 + lack of vote cast, and added a vote of confidence on Malcolm based on his SnowStorm + Piper reads.

I wasn't really sure on my switch as I said; Last night was late, we were short on time and Masonity's argument seemed reasonable at the moment.

I am really bothered by the fact that Masonity went off on that tangent yesterday trying to bend his mind around it being an all newb team to justify his suspicions. I know Petyr encouraged it, but it began to look like busy work to me. Something to talk about genuinely so he didn't have to talk about other things.

What bothers me most of Masonity was I didn't think he was being entirely sold on his suspicion because on one side he was considering the n00bs as suspects and then was agreeing with piper on where we should be lynching but his argument for a lynch was actually between me and malcolm, which was weird if he did indeed think he had to scrutinize the group piper pointed out and thought the scum was among the n00bs.

Yeah, he was really prioritizing the night kill as evidence rather than use the reasonable excuse of Piper's mob analysis to pursue his top suspects.

I mean, I was not going to vote Malc ever, and I can't remember what you and Petyr were saying, but it didn't seem productive?

Shit I missed this. Four evils? If the game is over I'm pissed. How the fuck would four evils balance

This has kinda been bothering me too. I just keep thinking he is saying shit without really believing it.

Here you say you weren't expecting anything (meaning you hadn't thought about the Night Kill choice). Earlier in a catchup post, you mention that you're wondering why Petyr hasn't been killed yet.

What's going on here? It seems contradictory.

It is a bit. I just didn't specifically suspect petyr to be killed this night, because this would lay more focus on the ones suspected for snow's death

How do you think Petyr's death reflects on the ones suspected for Snow's death.

Also, Petyr was looking at Malc, so that's a reason to leave a vote there. Hoping Petyr would follow up on it and sway the others as we were talking a lot about the lynch mobs.

Yeah, he was really prioritizing the night kill as evidence rather than use the reasonable excuse of Piper's mob analysis to pursue his top suspects.

I mean, I was not going to vote Malc ever, and I can't remember what you and Petyr were saying, but it didn't seem productive?

Regarding Molla? Why? I thought you also suspected Molla? I mean, the reason I took another look at Molla was your very own post about him.

Archived