GOT Mafia 107: Return of the Faceless Man: It is Day 5

Donald Trump

You are around for day end worst ways then?

19:30 of my local. I definitely will be around.

In no way i am going to kill SENP last night . The only player who maybe i can influence as a scum and is not very experienced . There is no way i will kill him .

Partnerships, good sir, partnerships. If you are evil, you evidently have no voice in choosing nightkills but follow your much more experienced partner.

19:30 of my local. I definitely will be around.

Partnerships, good sir, partnerships. If you are evil, you evidently have no voice in choosing nightkills but follow your much more experienced partner.

This is a suicide mission if i allow a kill like SENP over the four of you . Eliminating random players whose choice you cannot depend on is better for the four of you .

Full list:

Gert/Zar - possible.

Gert/Masonity - doubtful, would kill me or Zar.

Gert/Malc - actually, possible, I'd kill Stannis over my sheep Zar.

Gert/brAn - doubtful, would kill me or Zar.

Zar/Masonity - impossible, would kill Gert.

Zar/Malc - impossible, would kill Gert.

Zar/brAn - slightly possible, might go for a wild kill.

Masonity/Malc - impossible, would kill Gert.

Masonity/brAn - doubtful, would kill Gert or Zar.

Malc/brAn - actually, somewhat possible, but unlikely, I'd hardly lynch brynden in this scenario, I'd need him as hide for Bran.

Any corrections?

Entertaining the idea that a tram with me FM would kill Stannis of all players is pretty cute, Masonity but why I woukd killing a pretty easily lynchable coasting n00b that was freaking out everybody when me FM could've killed any of the others and keep a player a lot more swayable in LiLo?

I think at this point its fairly obvious its Masonity with somebody else.

Entertaining the idea that a tram with me FM would kill Stannis of all players is pretty cute, Masonity but why I woukd killing a pretty easily lynchable coasting n00b that was freaking out everybody when me FM could've killed any of the others and keep a player a lot more swayable in LiLo?

I think at this point its fairly obvious its Masonity with somebody else.

With whom?

Rather weak post, Zar.

With whom?

Rather weak post, Zar.

Would if I knew right now, but entertaining the idea of killing the weakest slot in the game when a team with me in it can reap off the benefit of it with less experienced players is definitely not my style.

Malc why do you have gert/Zar as possible but gert/bran as would kill you?

That means you are saying the Stan choice would come from Zar not gert right?

Gert/Zar would be ok with bran lynch (which was logical inertia choice after brynden lynch), but Gert/bran would want an easy scapegoat, so Stannis alive.

Gert/Zar would be ok with bran lynch (which was logical inertia choice after brynden lynch), but Gert/bran would want an easy scapegoat, so Stannis alive.

Yeah. You are right there. Stan pretty much clears bran.

Which also meta makes Zar likely if we believe the mods would ignore random to try to pair a new and old together as a learning exercise. Remember Zars slot started as a newbie.

Which also meta makes Zar likely if we believe the mods would ignore random to try to pair a new and old together as a learning exercise. Remember Zars slot started as a newbie.

Why would the mods ignore random? More specifically, why would you assume the mods would ignore random?

No Malc, that's not all but it was my first reaction.

I like the direction of your partner analysis, but I don't follow the reasoning and it seems a bit arbitrary and based on you assigning motives to players that may or may not be backed up by game play.

My first instinct, of course, is Masonity.

My gut is also telling me that brAnthel should be less suspicious for this kill but I am not sold on that yet. What he's saying is true - brAnthel needs a Stannis in end game. Even if he's got a more experienced partner, it's too easy for the tide to turn of the innos get a lucky break and then there is no where left to turn except for brAnthel. This close to end game it seems like an unnecessary risk.

Another reason I could still be alive, aside from sowing chaos, is that my death cements in people's mind that I was an innocent and give my thoughts more weight. I was going after Masonity the last two days. By leaving me alive he discredits me. It's a more risky move, but has a better payoff. And it's just more fun.

I like the direction of your partner analysis, but I don't follow the reasoning and it seems a bit arbitrary and based on you assigning motives to players that may or may not be backed up by game play.

My first instinct, of course, is Masonity.

Argue then.

It's somewhat interesting that both you and Zar still try to work in terms of persons not pairings.

Archived