who DONT you want to be a dragonrider

The Second To Last Dragon

Tyrion

The only way I would be OK with it is if he immediately fell off and died once the dragon was a good distance above the ground

If Tyrion dies, it should be a result of him killing Cersei (full disclosure, Jamie will). But I understand your feelings.

Would that make Dany princess buttercup?

Never. Sansa fits the role better.

All aboard the S.S Victarion, going to "Too stupid for a dragon" island

If Tyrion ends up on Viserion at least that makes sense from a colors perspective, although Aegon Brightfyre would make more. I'm not so horrible opposed to dragonrider Tyrion as most people are. (Although surely some are just going with the popular opinion.)

Who's going to ride Rhaegal, Margaery? (Actually, show-Margaery on a dragon would be grin-inducing, in a dumb sort of way, Ollena would be better though.)

As my previous statement has hinted, there are some dragonriders I like in a non-serious manner.

Jon on a dragon seems to clash with his possession of Ghost (That's not a que to make him Nissa-Nissa, put the pen down, George.)

The list goes on, in reality I have very few characters that I'd like to see ride a dragon.

Same here. Every time I picture some character riding a dragon, I wince slightly, because in my head it looks really lame.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the show handles it, because I just have to say, that one scene in Season 4 where Drogon snatches the goat and soars off is beyond sweet. That was way, way better than I expected. Other than the fact that his skin looked slightly rubbery in the closest closeups, that looked like a real damn dragon snatching a real damn goat and flying off over a real damn hill. Cool dramatic appearance, too, with the little boy falling over backward out of fear (and I would, too).

Archived