Who is Younger more Beautiful Queen?

Seaworth'sShipmate

It's funny, you say she's going to do this "on her own road to queenhood," yet refer to her as "Tyrion's wife."

The terminology was purposeful.

“I will hurt you for this. I don't know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.”

When Sansa brings down Cersei it will be with Tyrion at her side, when Tyrion repays the debt to Cersei it will be with Sansa by his side, and it will end in them being king and queen. I used the wording of Tyrion's threat and described Sansa as Tyrion's wife to allude to the repaying of Tyrion's debt and the casting down of Cersei by the younger more beautiful Sansa as the same occurrence.

When Sansa brings down Cersei it will be with Tyrion at her side, when Tyrion repays the debt to Cersei it will be with Sansa by his side, and it will end in them being king and queen. I used the wording of Tyrion's threat and described Sansa as Tyrion's wife to allude to the repaying of Tyrion's debt and the casting down of Cersei by the younger more beautiful Sansa as the same occurrence.

Not a chance in all seven hells. Nobody is gonna accept an extremely ugly kinslaying dwarf as king.

Not a chance in all seven hells. Nobody is gonna accept an extremely ugly kinslaying dwarf as king.

You should have more faith in Sansa than that, by the time she's through Tyrion will be viewed as the man who made good on the crown's pledge to always defend the Faith, twice, once from the red god's Stannis and again from the Mad King's daughter, and the person most capable of defending the realm should they return. And if that wasn't enough, he's married to the Maiden in human form. They won't just accept him, they'll vote for him, or her, it's one and the same.

Why? Her daughter being the younger queen wouldn't pain cersei anywhere near as much as it being dany, sansa, margaery etc

Yes it would, imagine finding out that your daughter would indirectly cause the downfall of you and make you lose everything you loved. It's dark irony at it's best and Cersei being as irrational as it is will see it as horrifying betrayal.

Why? Her daughter being the younger queen wouldn't pain cersei anywhere near as much as it being dany, sansa, margaery etc

because shes been worried about this "younger queen" is her whole life and it would be funny if that queen finally came and it happened to be her own daughter.

i like the idea of the YMBQ being a younger Cersei. She herself is the reason her life is in shambles, if she had never killed Robert none of the resulting crap would of happened. Then will all her insecurities and the fact that she had 3 bastard children instead of just sucking it up and having the kings child, she was already sleeping with him the least she could do was have legit children so she would not have to worry about people finding out and her whole life being ripped away. All in All it makes alot of sense.

Archived