The Poster Below , Version XIIIIII (I got them wrong just for you ;) )

N/A

Potato, I'm not saying this to spite you, because I know of your low regard for the sport, but right now life is all about baseball for me. The season started yesterday and my team plays today for the first time & I'm very excited about that. But not only do I love the sport having played since I was a tot, but baseball and summer are in synchrony. When baseball starts, summer starts, when it ends . . .

Tpb will do likewise.

Probably A New hope for the originals. It just sets the plot up for the following films so well, and has some pretty amazing scenes :P

For the prequels, I have to say Revenge of the Sith. I, like most old school starwars fans agree, the prequels are $hit. But out of them, the final one has the least goofiness, most plot (compared to the previous two films) and and anywy, who doesn't enjoy massiev space battle and lightsaber fights over lava?

TPB played with starwars toys when they were younger.

I wish :P Only emotional walls though, managing a full day at work without break because I was so overrun with work, and deciding not to force any breaks because being too busy was still better than being idle because then I'd have time to consider things.

tpb had a nice day working, studying or whatever they do.

Archived