Book release rumor

CajunSaint

Yes korean pop star daily sounds like a good and credible source that will definitly have excellent scoops on GRRM

the imgur they linked as confirmation of their source is particularly inspiring

http://i.imgur.com/XBNB50J.jpg

next time (and in general on the internet) maybe use your head even a little bit?

LOL

going to use, "particularly inspiring" in a sarcastic manner today thanks to this post...

love it.

Don't build your hopes up, winds of winter isn't going to be released this year. That's been confirmed. And sadly there is a possibility, although low, that we might have to wait till 2017

No, it has not been confirmed, I get tired of people saying this. All that happened was the publisher said GRRM had not turned it the completed manuscript. That typically happens about 2 months or so before publication.

He could turn it in tomorrow for all we know, and in that case we'd have it in our hands by May or June.

Either way, the publisher is simply in the dark about it. Like us.

TWoW in October 2015?

No. I'm not buying into any speculative release dates until I hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

But enough about Alanis Morrissette.

My imaginary friend Theon Durden told me to post that. I didn't think it was very funny.

Work on a news website with no news to post?

1 - Make up news and post anonymously to imgur, 4chan, reddit.

2 - Use anonymous post as source for news article.

3 - Post links to news article on imgur, 4chan, reddit.

1 day down, 364 to go.

No, it has not been confirmed, I get tired of people saying this. All that happened was the publisher said GRRM had not turned it the completed manuscript. That typically happens about 2 months or so before publication.

He could turn it in tomorrow for all we know, and in that case we'd have it in our hands by May or June.

Either way, the publisher is simply in the dark about it. Like us.

I'm sorry. If the publisher is "in the dark" (as you say), and knows nothing about a 2015 release, it means it's not happening. The theoretical possibility that this logic is wrong is not worth considering. Accept it now, and avoid disappointment. The worst that can happen is a pleasant surprise if you turn out to be wrong (not very likely).

I'm sorry. If the publisher is "in the dark" (as you say), and knows nothing about a 2015 release, it means it's not happening. The theoretical possibility that this logic is wrong is not worth considering. Accept it now, and avoid disappointment. The worst that can happen is a pleasant surprise if you turn out to be wrong (not very likely).

Did you even read the post you quoted?

The manuscript isn't turned in until 2-3 months before publication. He could turn it in as late as October and it'd still come out this year.

To me all indications are that it is this year. If not, then assuredly next year. I see no way whatsoever in which it comes out in 2017.

LOL at you trying to dismiss other arguments without any logic of your own besides "I'm right because I say I am. Accept it!". No, no I won't. Get out of here with your pompous pronouncements.

Well he just posted on his blog he needs to tackle Winds. It is possible we get a release date sometime in the fall, but I do not think this is a reliable source. Do not believe anything you hear unless you find it on Gerorge's not a blog.

Did you even read the post you quoted?

The manuscript isn't turned in until 2-3 months before publication. He could turn it in as late as October and it'd still come out this year.

Yes. I read the post. First you are wrong that a final manuscript is "typically" turned in 2-3 months before publication. And secondly, you are wrong to assume it is even remotely likely that a publisher would know nothing about this being in the works prior to the manuscript being turned in.

TWOW will not be out this year.

Archived