Small things that annoy you ?

TheLightning Lord

Descriptions of food getting stuck in beards. Ugh

Words are Wind

Everything about Daario

Nuncle

Already ugly characters getting more disfigured.

Stannis's poor social skills followed by immediate declarations of "they do not love me." Gee, I wonder why.

Cersei is not bisexual just because she has sex with both genders. She is not at all attracted to women, she sleeps with Merryweather because she is bored and likes to use people and it flatters her. And because she apparently just can't go without a secret lover.

^^^ This.

And I can't help but find that scene to be comical, rather than sexual. "Myrrish swamp" ::Titters::

Cersei is not bisexual just because she has sex with both genders. She is not at all attracted to women, she sleeps with Merryweather because she is bored and likes to use people and it flatters her. And because she apparently just can't go without a secret lover.

Also Taena . . . Does she like Cersei or is she after power and information?

Taena seemed to be wet. I still cannot get over the bias, especially since all the Women I mentioned are said to be very attractive.

Taena seemed to be wet. I still cannot get over the bias, especially since all the Women I mentioned are said to be very attractive.

Oh yes, Taena was into it and I agree with you on the lack of Bi men. I'm not too bothered about that, I'm more annoyed with sex scenes that are insignificant to the plot. Dany's scene with either Irri or Jiqui (can't remember which) seemed to be in there just for the stereotypical male fantasy of girl-on-girl action.

Oh yes, Taena was into it and I agree with you on the lack of Bi men. I'm not too bothered about that, I'm more annoyed with sex scenes that are insignificant to the plot. Dany's scene with either Irri or Jiqui (can't remember which) seemed to be in there just for the stereotypical male fantasy of girl-on-girl action.

That's exactly what I mean by the bias, they seemed to be bisexual for that reason only.

Also Taena . . . Does she like Cersei or is she after power and information?

Myrish swamp :ack:

Archived