College Basketball - 2015 Tournament - And that's why you play the games!

RedEyedGhost

This is gross.

remember when i was complaining about WVU being a bad shooting team for the past 2 months? jesus

It's pretty disgusting when you can't get those offensive rebounds. Stein and Lyles/Towns just eat up so much space down low.

remember when i was complaining about WVU being a bad shooting team for the past 2 months? jesus

In all fairness, the kids are trying to get into the paint and discovering just how tall it really is when only one NBA team has a taller front court.

ETA

Love the thread title lol

Same. :thumbsup:

This is gross.

It's pretty disgusting when you can't get those offensive rebounds. Stein and Lyles/Towns just eat up so much space down low.

First thing I thought of in this game is that it's hard to vizualize how huge Kentucky is until you see your favorite team play them.

In all fairness, the kids are trying to get into the paint and discovering just how tall it really is when only one NBA team has a taller front court.

Actually, I read today after some recent trades and such, UK is now taller than every team in the NBA

First thing I thought of in this game is that it's hard to vizualize how huge Kentucky is until you see your favorite team play them.

I didn't get to go see a game, but I have been repeatedly told that it's even more jarring in person.

Actually, I read today after some recent trades and such, UK is now taller than every team in the NBA

Larry Brown of SMU had even said that this year's UK team could make the NBA playoffs.

Edit: It would be amusing though to see the NCAA champion as the NBA wildcard team.

It really colored my perception of the Jayhawks all season. We just looked liked little people when we played them in November, and I'm surprised how small you guys look against them too. I thought your team was bigger than ours.

All they need to do is guard the middle and dare WVU to take jumpshots - which they cannot make.

All they need to do is guard the middle and dare WVU to take jumpshots - which they cannot make.

I heard the stat earlier that something crazy like 40% of your guys points comes from dunks and lay ups. That's not a formula for success against UK.

Since Wisconsin and Virginia have now destroyed all my brackets, time to get my Musketeer hat on. Go Xavier!

Edit: Plus, in the office pool 12 people had UK winning it all and 3 had Arizona (nobody has anyone else winning, oddly)... so theoretically, if Arizona loses, my odds of winning go from Powerball odds to pick 3 odds.

Sir Charles has called it "O-V-E-R".

He said the one thing I had been questioning all week "You don't want to speed up an athletically superior team, you want to slow down and pick your spots." Never understood all the concern for the press this week.

Hmmm yes, I wonder if I missed any minute details from last week's episode of The Walking Dead...

It really colored my perception of the Jayhawks all season. We just looked liked little people when we played them in November, and I'm surprised how small you guys look against them too. I thought your team was bigger than ours.

Just from the eye test, WVU may be a little bigger than KU. But yea, most teams at least have to jump to defend the rim from our guys. :lol:

He said the one thing I had been questioning all week "You don't want to speed up an athletically superior team, you want to slow down and pick your spots." Never understood all the concern for the press this week.

That's why I want a shorter shot clock. Less losses to stupid teams.

WVU is shooting 16% for the game. :stunned:

That's why I want a shorter shot clock. Less losses to stupid teams.

Yes, but I read that out of the 12 members of the competition committee... Only one is from a Power 5 conference. The little schools will hang onto any scrap of power they can.

Yes, but I read that out of the 12 members of the competition committee... Only one is from a Power 5 conference. The little schools will hang onto any scrap of power they can.

I posted that in the last thread thread before last :p And that's the reason why the rules committee sucks so much ass, what a joke.

I posted that in the last thread thread before last :p And that's the reason why the rules committee sucks so much ass, what a joke.

I knew I heard it somewhere... :lol:

Archived