Can any magic help Theon?

KingStannisFan

Well, if the "Composite AAR" White Corvus came up with in the "What Theory Would Make You Stop Reading" thread turns out correct (and why shouldn't it a bunch of guys, a woman and a ham fusing into a legendary hero would not be that outlandish for Planetos) then Theon could also participate in that fusion. If enough pople with healthy, unharmed genitals become part of AAR thn I'm sure the composite will have a dick to rival Thormund's.

Heck, if the individual characters that become AA form specific bodyparts then Theon could become AA's dick. It would fit his original character :lol:  

"You're a dick, Theon! Literally!"

"You're a dick, Theon! Literally!"

Now you're writing the Robot Chicken parody of ASoIaF. Does that count as fanfic? I hope not; otherwise, GRRM is wrong to dismiss all fanfic. This deserves to be stop-motion-animated. :)

I would be Ok with Theon dying. Not that I hate the guy, but to put him out of his misery. If there were magic that could help Theon, he could have his penis and testicles back, but he would still be horribly fucked up.

Plus Stannis wants to execute him to win the Northern Lords. I don't see much of a future for Theon. 

I think if Ramsay was going to do that, he wouldn't do the full castration.  I always thought it would be far crueler to cut off a man's penis but leave his testicles, so he still feels like a man and has sexual urges but can't do anything about it.

But I think Ramsay did neither, or maybe only cut off part of his penis (the "useless thing" could be his foreskin, though their utility is arguable).

I would be Ok with Theon dying. Not that I hate the guy, but to put him out of his misery. If there were magic that could help Theon, he could have his penis and testicles back, but he would still be horribly fucked up.

Plus Stannis wants to execute him to win the Northern Lords. I don't see much of a future for Theon. 

Plus if Stannis loses against the Boltons before executing Theon and Theon survives the battle...he'll have hell to pay if the Boltons get their hands on him.

Plus if Stannis loses against the Boltons before executing Theon and Theon survives the battle...he'll have hell to pay if the Boltons get their hands on him.

Stannis may say he's going to execute Theon, but it's not going to happen. Theon survival has more upside for Stannis in the long term, he'll have him "escape" and head back to the Isles.

Stannis may say he's going to execute Theon, but it's not going to happen. Theon survival has more upside for Stannis in the long term, he'll have him "escape" and head back to the Isles.

Or give him a sneak-into-my-castle mission (that would be Bolton's castle, not WF) first, disguised as Karstark. There's one Karstark needing execution for his intended betrayal, who needs to walk with a stick, and there's a Theon who looks like a bowed, bent and broken old man. Both in the same camp. I suspect he'll pretend to sacrifice Theon and it'll be a Karstark instead, while pretending to send old Karstark back to Karhold because the man is too sickly and old to endure any further hardship and win the sympathy of the Karstark men-at-arms for it to fight with him at the Battle of Ice. After all, they're all arrested and don't know what the hell is going on, let alone the intended betrayal.

And everyone's happy - Asha has Theon alive to undo the kingsmoot, Stannis gets the Dreadfort and a sure way to lure out the Boltons out of WF to hurry after and smash them in between Stannis' army and the Dreadfort walls (which was the Karstark-Ramsay plan after all for Stannis), Karstark men-at-arms fight for Stannis, Northmen have a Theon execution and the Red God followers get a burning.

Stannis has a bunch of different gambits going on between the beacon and lakes in the crofter's village, the Mormont captured longships up at Deepwood Motte, etc. There are also some gambits running that he has no clue of and no control over. Manderly, the missing fleet and spears, Robertt Glover, etc. It's gonna be an exciting time in the North.

With all the pieces, plans and gambits around Stannis might end up stripping Roose of most of his forces relatively easily.

Stannis has a bunch of different gambits going on between the beacon and lakes in the crofter's village, the Mormont captured longships up at Deepwood Motte, etc. There are also some gambits running that he has no clue of and no control over. Manderly, the missing fleet and spears, Robertt Glover, etc. It's gonna be an exciting time in the North.

With all the pieces, plans and gambits around Stannis might end up stripping Roose of most of his forces relatively easily.

:agree:

Archived