AGOT Mafia 95 - The Cat King's Return

House Targaryen

As you look at Kerouac being taken away by the Cat King himself for eternal punishment (no spoilers for bad kitties!), you wonder it would have been better to lynch the sleeping Fuzzypants. But she is so cuuuuute, which means she is certainly loyal to the Cat King. Or is she simply hiding her evilness?

Well, at least Kerouac's cries of agony tell you that he was a naughty, but very loyal kittie.

Kerouac (Newsun) has been lynched. He was a member to the Cat King Faction.

For breaking rules that shouldn't be broken Newsun will get spoiler access only tomorrow. Mods are not happy!

What prevented you from voting earlier? What were you waiting for?

I froze up. I had said earlier that I wouldn't vote for Fuzzy today and one of the points in her favour was that she was fighting until the end and didn't just shrink away. But she did disappear and seemed to have given up, for whatever reason. And I finally alt guessed Newsun in the last few minutes and remembered his volatility in the Marvel game. So yeah, I wanted to stick to my guns but it started looking like newb vs newb at the end.

I froze up. I had said earlier that I wouldn't vote for Fuzzy today and one of the points in her favour was that she was fighting until the end and didn't just shrink away. But she did disappear and seemed to have given up, for whatever reason. And I finally alt guessed Newsun in the last few minutes and remembered his volatility in the Marvel game. So yeah, I wanted to stick to my guns but it started looking like newb vs newb at the end.

Newsun wasn't fighting until the end? You've just crossed right To third tier

Lion, Fuzzy

Valium

50 Shades, Fluffy( only gut here)

Buttons, Boots( null leaning a bit town)

Sockington, Cagai

Panther, Pikachu

I can relate to that. I didn't like the options either. Why not add momentum to Zazzles then? Didn't like the company you'd be in?

@Zaz. 50 was talking about fluffy not fighting.

I can relate to that. I didn't like the options either. Why not add momentum to Zazzles then? Didn't like the company you'd be in?

@Zaz. 50 was talking about fluffy not fighting.

She had an inno read on her for fighting, but She would still have hammered Newsun who did the same thing only more

Archived