Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3

Franz95

Did you read this one? I don't know why anyone would think that.

Well poor Ros is the catch-all for all minor female characters :dunno:

Wench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You changed your name! Tres cool!!!!

It has to remain which I find more squicky (don't read if you don't like mature material)

'Play with her arse' or LF spying on the girls and thier customers and then reaching and wiping some err liquid off her face.

I find LF scenes in the show far worse than the books.

It has to remain which I find more squicky (don't read if you don't like mature material)

'Play with her arse' or LF spying on the girls and thier customers and then reaching and wiping some err liquid off her face.

I find LF scenes in the show far worse than the books.

I found show LF quite appealling in Season 1 and then uggghhhh in Season 2. I don't think book!Littlefinger is quite so crass.

And I am quite appalled by that Elimination Game end... So glad it was before my time :-p

So do I... but I don't like cocks.

But I do because I know something you don't, haha

You . . . WENCH.

You definitely have to believe your mom...

:lmao:

I think watching the show will make people who haven't read the books confused about why Dany doesn't have the hots for Jorah.

Franz better post soon, this topic is getting derailed! But I have to agree with KC, let's keep it classy. So far so good, I say, but we probably shouldn't go into discussions about age or rape, or argue with others.

You . . . WENCH.

I am not about to deny my gender. Your late with your deadline again, btw, chop chop... I can't edit blank pages.

:lmao:

I think watching the show will make people who haven't read the books confused about why Dany doesn't have the hots for Jorah.

Franz better post soon, this topic is getting derailed! But I have to agree with KC, let's keep it classy. So far so good, I say, but we probably shouldn't go into discussions about age or rape, or argue with others.

I have to say, I do not see TV Tyrion, or TV Jaime or TV Robb, Sansa, Littlefinger etc etc in my head when I read the books. But I do see TV Jorah. You would, rather than the hairy bear.

So... I was away for two days and arguing has already begun. Nice!

Anyway, before I give you the answers, let me answer some of your questions: 16 of the lists have been written by men, 17 by women, so there is a certain balance. This top 20 features both men and women, and you will know if you have to guess a man or a woman if I believe it's necessary. For instance, #19 is a man, but the hint is clear about it.

A person pointed out that Ramsay was 4th on their list, so he has not actually one point (and, if I had seen that drawing before making the list, probably he'd be on my own list).

Now, ladies and gentlemen, the 20th sexiest person of the Seven Kingdoms is...

#20 Euron Greyjoy

In 9 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 6 men and 3 women

Average placing: 3.6

Highest placing: 1 (twice)

Euron Crow's Eye, evil and handsome. He might be the maddest Greyjoy around, but he is also the only one of the Greyjoy brothers who still looks young despite his age, and this is part of the mystery that concerns him: what's beneath that eyepatch? Those warlocks that he keeps around him have actually taught him something? Where has he gone now? What in seven hells is beneath that eyepatch? All that mystery, combined with his stunning physical appearance, makes him irresistable: ask Victarion's wife about it! Euron is a King, and power is sexy, he's clever, and wits are sexy, he's a bad guy, and bad guys are sexy, and also, he looks like this: is there anything about him that doesn't make you want to have sex with him?

Oh, did I mention that he's completely crazy and probably he'll rip your tongue out and/or kill you after he's done with you? That if you refuse him he'll rape you? That probably he means to kill all your family to conquer you land before raping you? Well, whatever. Don't say I had not warned you.

Leaderboard!

The Angel's Prophet 3

Killer Cacti 3

Lady Wendy 3

Stavos 3

King Tywin Lannister 2

Lady Kraken 2

Juanvito 2

Hearmeroar92 2

Chelly 2

Crown 2

Headless Jeyne 2