Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3

Franz95

Honestly, you'll never convince me that so many people want to sleep with Wyman Manderly.

Eh, they don't. There was some shenanigans afoot.

I've stopped spitting fire now, but I will just say, we do need to play the games properly otherwise we'll become a clique. It becomes unfair on those who are new, who want to join and play it properly. Plus it de-values the whole thing. I suggested this theme because I knew it would be fun and I knew there'd be some real differences in opinion (trust me, some of mine are ... interesting, to say the least). But the moment we start trying to play games within games, I am outta here.

Well, take note of who got points...if they end up winning the game we know there's a big asterisk* next to that win**

Except for MsManderly, her I believe when she says she thinks Wyman is sexy!

*possible cheater

**baseball reference may be lost on nonbaseball fans...

1. Mance

2. Robb

3. Renly

I'll sit out the rest of this game if you're that upset about it, JSS. The passive aggressive behavior isn't necessary. Thanks.

ETA: And yeah, Headless Jeyne, I got the reference. ;) Like Snowborn said, no one knew how many people voted for him or whether he would make the list. But it's cool.

I'll sit out the rest of this game if you're that upset about it, JSS. The passive aggressive behavior isn't necessary. Thanks.

ETA: And yeah, Headless Jeyne, I got the reference. ;) Like Snowborn said though, no one knew if he would actually be on the list or how many people voted for him.

Passive aggressive? I like to think of myself as just plain aggressive :-p

And no, I wouldn't want you to stop playing.

Why are people accusing me of cheating? I didn't vote for him, I voted fairly. And I guessed him, seeing how they were voting him( that means they had enough votes)

I don't mind this much. I don't expect everyone to get on their high horse with me, when it comes to these things.

Why are people accusing me of cheating? I didn't vote for him, I voted fairly. And I guessed him, seeing how they were voting him( that means they had enough votes)

But you said:

Sorry, but I recieved a PM encouraging me to vote Wyman. I didn't, but I knew he would be somewhere on the list so I guessed him.

So you were helped by the cheaters and I think your points are unfair too. It's not your fault, but...

I'm the only "cheater" here, if asking others to vote for someone is considered cheating. I already accepted the consequences. There's no reason to punish anyone else. I am sorry to anyone who's upset.

But you said:

Sorry, but I recieved a PM encouraging me to vote Wyman. I didn't, but I knew he would be somewhere on the list so I guessed him.

So you were helped by the cheaters and I think your points are unfair too. It's not your fault, but...

Yes, I knew some people had the intent to vote him. I discovered they did when they actually guessed him. You could have guessed too, seeing how they guessed

You can't say it was not funny!

Do you want to take the points from the guess away? Fine, I'm ok with that. The Northman could've been anyone else. I never really thought he was going to beat the Crow's Eye (:lol:)

I'm the only "cheater" here, if asking others to vote for someone is considered cheating. I already accepted the consequences. There's no reason to punish anyone else. I am sorry to anyone who's upset.

Aw :grouphug:

Aww KC, I thought it was funny!!

Do we really feel the need to penalize someone for this? If you want to take the points, whatever. But we can all still play..

I propose to take the points away not because I want to punish people, but because it's unfair to count the points gained by the help of the cheat. Nobody should stop playing, but the score must be fair.

Why the inverted commas? You are really a cheater :P

Yes, I knew some people had the intent to vote him. I discovered they did when they actually guessed him. You could have guessed too, seeing how they guessed

I didn't receive the PM, so I didn't know that there was a "conspiracy" to put Wyman in the top 20. You knew it, so you had this big and unfair advantage.

Archived