Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3

Franz95

Help please!

Am I mistaken in thinking that the lists upon which this is based contained 10 men and 10 women each, rather than just a list of the 20 most attractive individuals from the series, regardless of gender?.

Thanks, for any enlightening replies.

You're correct with this. Also it was pretty well matched - something like 16 women/15 men who participated.

16 of the lists were sent by men, 17 by women, so yes, the situation is rather balanced.

I was thinking that, since we guessed without hint the top 5 in a top 30 game and the top 3 in a top 15 game, this time the last hint will be #5.

Now, let's see: who's the sexy bastard?

# 17 Cotter Pyke

71 points

In 14 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 6 men and 8 women

Average placing: 5.9

Highest placing: 3

Haha, you should see your face! A Cottergate would really cause a revolution, wouldn't it? But whatever, he's not the real #17. No one put this rude, gross, wonderful person on their list.

Real answer is hidden by the spoiler tag, else it would have ruined the joke.

#17 Nymeria Sand

71 points

In 14 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 6 men and 8 women

Average placing: 5.9

Highest placing: 3

Nymeria was least dangerous when nearly naked. Elsewise she was sure to have a dozen blade concealed about her person.

Oberyn Martell's second daughter was born from a noblewoman of Old Volantis. She inherited her father's physical appearence and sex appeal more than her sisters. Her high cheekbones, full lips and pale, white skin make her one of the most desirable women in Dorne - and there are many, many desirable women in Dorne.

The reader's first meeting with Lady Nym is in the second chapter of A Feast for Crows: shortly after having been introduced to Obara, who shares nothing with her but the hot temper, the second Sand Snake strikes us as a dark beauty, deadly and dangerous, who is always hiding knives in her clothes. The reader is fascinated by these character's features and is looking forward to getting to know her better, and then Doran locks her in a tower cell and we don't see her for hundreds of pages.

When she comes back, halfway thorugh A Dance with Dragons, she is wearing "a gown of yellow silk so sheer and fine that the candles shone right through it to reveal the spun gold and jewels beneath." How am I supposed not to get a boner be pleased by her splendid physical appearence while I read it?

Now she is on her way to King's Landing, so in The Winds of Winter we're probably going to get many paranoid descriptions made-in-Cersei of how she looks pretty enough but she's soon going to be old and blah, blah, Cersei is the only beautiful woman in Westeros, and blah, blah. Well, forgive me, but I still prefer the deadly snake.

Leaderboard!

Crown 9

SnowStorm 8

Stavos 8

Chelly 7

Jaime's Sand Snake 7

The Angel's Prophet 6

Lady Kraken 6

King Stannis Baratheon 6

Liar 5

KhaleesiDany 5 (I'm really happy you don't have to shoot yourself :) )

King Tywin Lannister 5

Juanvito 5

Volonqar 5

Lady Wendy 5

Hearmeroar92 5

AryaSnow 4

Killer Cacti 3

Eddard of the House Stark 3

Headless Jeyne 3

Ser Laughing Storm 3

St. Arya of the Knife 3

Red Lion of Castamere 2