Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3

Franz95

Oh come on, cheating is never the purpose for these kind of things, who would cheat at these games anyway? Ridiculouth :rolleyes:

Yes, it's ridiculous, but unfortunately people do ridiculous things :D

Anyway it's not relevant if it was on purpose or it wasn't. The important thing is that these point aren't fair.

Ok are we at a consensus to remove the points but allow continued play? Vote?

And what about the people who did guess Wyman but didn't put him on the list? I mean, Reek and Silver didn't even send a list, and yet they both got it right... What should I do with them?

I don't know, this seems complicated to me. But I'll be fine with any decision you'll make... I'm only the humble guy-who-counts-the-points, I'm yours to command. :bowdown:

And what about the people who did guess Wyman but didn't put him on the list? I mean, Reek and Silver didn't even send a list, and yet they both got it right... What should I do with them?

But it's not important if they put him in the list. The important thing is that they knew that there was a "conspiracy" to put him. At least, I bet that those who got 5 points knew it.

I'd say just leave it be. So some people got some points more, who cares. This little game in the game was not particularly funny and not particularly fair but there was no rule against it.

Also, it is still pretty early in the game, five points more or less are not the end of the world.

And should one of them win in the end... Well, if it is because of these five points whoever is second is allowed to call himself a winner as well, everybody else will probably call him/her that.

How about we change the rules now. From now one no more pre game lobbying, no cartel agreements etc.

So if there is anything else going on in this game: fess up now and all will be forgiven or be silent and once your little joke comes out you and all your participants will be disqualified.

Everyone alright with that?

I'd say just leave it be. So some people got some points more, who cares. This little game in the game was not particularly funny and not particularly fair but there was no rule against it.

Also, it is still pretty early in the game, five points more or less are not the end of the world.

And should one of them win in the end... Well, if it is because of these five points whoever is second is allowed to call himself a winner as well, everybody else will probably call him/her that.

How about we change the rules now. From now one no more pre game lobbying, no cartel agreements etc.

So if there is anything else going on in this game: fess up now and all will be forgiven or be silent and once your little joke comes out you and all your participants will be disqualified.

Aye!

I don't know. In the most hated characters top 15 it's already been said:

Discussing of the lists is not allowed, because it will affect the voting later, and the score. So please, vote for who you do not like, who you want to fail in Westeros, but do not mention it to anyone. This is a secret ballot!

(and it's also pretty obvious)

Anyway, do what you want :P

I don't know. In the most hated characters top 15 it's already been said:

Discussing of the lists is not allowed, because it will affect the voting later, and the score. So please, vote for who you do not like, who you want to fail in Westeros, but do not mention it to anyone. This is a secret ballot!

Oh, you're right, I forgot about that...

Gosh is this complicated,

Well, it's Franz95s game, so do what you think is right Franz.

hmmm, my suggestion, maybe just go with the honor system? whoever voted for Wyman because of insider knowledge can fess up (i think a bunch have anyway) and their points should probably be removed.

That way those who voted honestly can keep their points. And, everyone here is cool, i trust them to fess up honestly and that way hopefully there will be no hard feelings going forward

...but I agree, it is up to Franz! he should make the decision on Wymangate :)

No, it means people would just hide it( and the purpose was never to win some points but rather to include Wyman in the top.)

-loves how she's managed to create a scandal so big it's ended up with the suffix gate-

I'm so sorry for starting this and being in a bad mood yesterday.

I am happy to do the fessing up system... or we could just discount this round? Simplest solution is sometimes the best.

I would say Aye, Syseanne's word is first law. But

Oh, you're right, I forgot about that...

Gosh is this complicated,

Well, it's Franz95s game, so do what you think is right Franz.

I made those rules AryaSnow quoted, and I also knew about Wyman Manderly (which I only did as a prank for Mrs. Mandery, but still). So I am on both sides of this.

I think we have proven that we can't rely on the honor system, so my suggestion (to Franz) would be to make the guesses for that round worth half the amount of points, rounded down. So if you guessed Wyman for 5 give us 2 points, if for 3 or 2 give us 1 point. I know from counting the last game one round of 5 points can move you up or down a place so it is really not fair especially to those in the running for the win.

Honestly I thought it was funny and I could tell from my modding last time that we were about to cheat, it was just the climate as we got more comfortable with the rules of the game. But I will say that if I were the one modding this round I would banish everyone who confessed to cheating, and possibly everyone I suspected of cheating, so while Syseanne suggests amnesty and I would rain fire down on you all I think a middle of the road approach would be best so that is what I am suggesting to Franz.

And/or put punishment smileys next to our names, that's always fun >_>;

I participated in adding Wyman to the list because I thought it would be funny, but I did NOT include him in my guess. I thought it was about the surprise and meant to be a WTF moment. It didn't work out like that. :uhoh:

Archived