Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3

Franz95

I never thought this was going to end up being such a big thing, it was just for fun! Nobody was thinking of getting points from this, the idea was just to get a good laugh trying to see Wyman in the list. I deleted my guesses for this round.

I got a PM saying that I should participate and that personally the sender felt Wyman's sexiness should be appreciated. I did not add him to my list because I had my own and I didn't guess him. I think this is blown a little too out of proportion but I do like the name Wymangate.

I got a PM saying that I should participate and that personally the sender felt Wyman's sexiness should be appreciated. I did not add him to my list because I had my own and I didn't guess him. I think this is blown a little too out of proportion but I do like the name Wymangate.

I think the fact I got a PM saying "If you want Jaime to win, vote for Wyman" is the most hilarious part. I mean... in what democratic system would this work? (Oh wait... ours, with our lovely Tory-LibDem coalition!)

Before I give the answer to #18, let me tell you something.

When I started seeing Wyman Manderly on many lists I thought, heh, all these people think they're funny and they can only think of the same joke. I never suspected there was something going on behind it, even if one of the lists did say "I've been asked to include him by the WM lobby". But you know, as the PM had been sent by someone whose name was Mrs. Manderly I didn't take it seriously.

I thought, well, after all I wouldn't mind it if he were in the honorable mentions. But when I counted the points he was #19, above Euron Greyjoy and Jaqen H'ghar... I didn't know what to do about it. So I did nothing. I thought, whatever, he'll be #19 and we will all luaugh bout it together.

And NOW you tell me that the WM Lobby actually existed??? :bang:

So, after a day of What would Stannis do?, I have decided to adopt the moderate line and just don't count the points for #19. So, before #18 the leaderboard is the one you find on post #156.

One last thing: do you think we shoulg open a Book Character Guessing Game Registry Record after this game is done? It would be a shame to lose the Wymangate thing in the maws of time.

And now, let there be no hesitation:

#18 Renly Baratheon

In 15 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 10 men and 5 women

Average placing: 6.3

Highest placing: 2

"And Renly, that one, he's copper, bright and shiny, pretty to look at but not worth that much at the end of the day."

-Donal Noye

Like his good "friend" Loras, the youngest Baratheon brother is on men's lists more than on women's: apparently, we expect you to like him, but you do not. Let's think about Renly's sex-appeal.

This handsome young man is said to look much like his brother Robert when he was young, and half of the realm was in love with Robert when he was young. (The other half was in love with Rhaegar Targaryen, but apparently the Trident preferred Robert.) Renly is young and charismatic, he's good at riding horses, hosting tournaments, smiling, making Stannis angry and all that. All in all, Renly is the kind of guy who leaves a good first impression. Until you get to know him better, at least. When you first meet him, probably he'll strike you as a self-confident, successful man, and you may be inclined to sleep with him.

If you know him better, you will find out that behind his shining mask of colorful cloaks, smiles and being fit, Renly is frivolous and superficial. When Catelyn meets him in Bitterbridge she immediately realizes that all these young knights who serve him would do anything for their king, but they not realize that life is harder than just playing games and fighting in tourneys. Renly himself never took part in a battle.

So, do you want my honest advice? If you meet Renly Baratheon, have sex with him. He's probably good at it. A great one-night stand. But leave in the morning while he's still sleeping: you don't want to spend too much time with that guy, that would spoil the magic.

Leaderboard!

Stavos 6

The Angel's Prophet 6

SnowStorm 5

Liar 5

Chelly 5

Crown 4

Lady Kraken 4

Killer Cacti 3

Lady Wendy 3

Eddard of the House Stark 3

AryaSnow 3

Headless Jeyne 3

King Tywin Lannister 2

Juanvito 2

Hearmeroar92 2

Red Lion of Castamere 2

Volonqar 2

The Lord's Kiss 2

Jaime's Sand Snake 2

Syesanne 2

Lunadangelo 2

The BlackBear 1

Mrs. Manderly 1

King Stannis Baratheon 1

Ser Laughing Storm 1

St. Arya of the Knife 1

Hint for #17:

A bastard

#17 will be posted on Friday

That's a good decision, Franz.

A thread that states the rules of the game would be good. I wouldn't necessarily go for a registry, as when I was new to the forums, I joined onto the first game at the very end and still enjoyed it.

So me leaping out of bed to change Robb to Stannis was all for nothing? Lol.

I need to think about the bastard. I am perplexed and intrigued with this one.

Well, I placed renly first... Do I get 5 or 3 points?

Depends. Did you have a second or third option, in that case you'll get 3 points. If you only had Renly you'll get 5 points.

Please, let me be correct!

1. Nymeria Sand

Archived