Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3

Franz95

I really didn't get the Sand Snakes appeal :dunno: , just a group of stereotypical card-board cut-out Femme Fatales with one defining characteristic each, and one braincell to share. They read more like GRRM's comic book fantasies than interesting characters. RAGE! (Done now) The only one I'm alright with is Sarella, and that's mainly hinging on her having more sense than the other three.

I really didn't get the Sand Snakes appeal :dunno: , just a group of stereotypical card-board cut-out Femme Fatales with one defining characteristic each, and one braincell to share. They read more like GRRM's comic book fantasies than interesting characters. RAGE! (Done now) The only one I'm alright with is Sarella, and that's mainly hinging on her having more sense than the other three.

-is incredibly offended-

I'm not dead just crippled. I'm going to dream about being a knight, almost get assassinated, travel around the North with a girl I have a massive crush on and a boy who should be awesome but somehow isn't, forcibly mind fuck a disabled guy, eat said boring boy and eventually turn into a tree. MY LIFE!

Would like to add something about Nyms sex appeal. In one of Ariannes chapters (cant remember which) she thinks something about that she used to share everything with Nym, they where even close to sharing their first man together but he got a little over excited and it ended quickly...Riding a tricycle with Nym and Arianne (they are both described as incredibly hot), since i've got that image in my head it suits very well the name of this game, Our Dirtiest Fantasies. I hope im not alone in this aswell, that would make me feel like a pervert :blushing:

Would like to add something about Nyms sex appeal. In one of Ariannes chapters (cant remember which) she thinks something about that she used to share everything with Nym, they where even close to sharing their first man together but he got a little over excited and it ended quickly...Riding a tricycle with Nym and Arianne (they are both described as incredibly hot), since i've got that image in my head it suits very well the name of this game, Our Dirtiest Fantasies. I hope im not alone in this aswell, that would make me feel like a pervert :blushing:

I'm pretty sure Juanvito is right there with you lol

I'm pretty sure that was Tyene Sand, not Nymeria. Nymeria had a threesome with the Fowler twins or something. But, hey, the Martells are all pretty sexy, so it's hard to keep track. :P

I'm pretty sure that was Tyene Sand, not Nymeria. Nymeria had a threesome with the Fowler twins or something. But, hey, the Martells are all pretty sexy, so it's hard to keep track. :P

You are right! Silly me, guess my mind was occupied with other things then remembering a name at the time. But as you said, all Martells (minus Quentyn) seem to be very fortunate when it comes to looks.

And a generally unsuccesful one at that.

Not at all. He's like, the most promiscuous person at winterfell! It shows so much of his character when he leaves that girl on the ship that takes him back to the iron islands, and when he kills the miller's kids, I had to cringe because Theon had fucked the miller's wife! Unless you are talking about him fucking his sister. He is pretty unsuccessful at that, compared to some.

Archived