Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3

Franz95

Don't worry Franz I would only shoot myself Smiley Style. Glad I finally got points!

And you did your joke way better than mine, that was smart to use the spoiler tag!

I can't fathom Oberyn or Theon being this low (and I hope this clue is not a dirty trick) but i will go ahead and guess Theon

I love Quentyn too. I thought I was the only one. But I didn't put him on my list, though I think I should have.

Yes! I'm not alone. I didn't list him either. He's more quiet sexy, like I-want-to-marry-you-and-have-your-babies sexy. Whereas my list is overly sexy, like throw-me-on-the-hood-of-the-car-in-public-I-don't care-if-people-see sexy.

Alfie Allen is kind of attractive too, dressed as Theon.

:lmao:

from what you guys are saying I'm glad I didn't guess Quentyn

Theon is a love 'em and leave 'em kind of guy. I like a guy who is more loyal. Promiscuous is okay, but more loyal. I wouldn't turn Theon down though--I just wouldn't imagine he would call me later. (Well, knowing me I would :crying: but it would be against my better judgement.)

Yes! I'm not alone. I didn't list him either. He's more quiet sexy, like I-want-to-marry-you-and-have-your-babies sexy. Whereas my list is overly sexy, like throw-me-on-the-hood-of-the-car-in-public-I-don't care-if-people-see sexy.

You guys are killing me lol

This comes down so much to opinion, but I really didn't find Theon sexy at all. I think with me it might have a lot to do with the fact he was nineteen and just came across as a cocky fresher (first year at University, in UK system) that only ever wanted to get laid all the time.

This comes down so much to opinion, but I really didn't find Theon sexy at all. I think with me it might have a lot to do with the fact he was nineteen and just came across as a cocky fresher (first year at University, in UK system) that only ever wanted to get laid all the time.

And a generally unsuccesful one at that.

Archived