N+L=J

The Space Viking

I was thinking about this the other day while waiting for the GoT Episode to air. My reasoning behind this is that she could have gotten pregnant before she was taken by Rhaegar, and the fact that Jon has black hair and not Targaryen white, and considering that Targaryen white is a dominant trait and he doesnt have it, and he instead has black hair, and the fact that Lyanna never had sex with Robert, but she spent lots of time with Ned at the Eyrie with Ned, and incest is a thing in ASoIaF. Idk, lend me your thoughts.

There are 100 different reasons why your 'theory' is wrong and those reasons will be revealed by others who aren't as lazy as I am right now. So I'll just point you to Rhaenys, Jon's half sister who had the Dornish looks.

Targaryan's traits are really weak and easy to lose, hence the need to fuck your own sisters.

I didn't know this, and it makes a lot of sense now. I'm more confused now, because i thought Robert never had sex with Lyanna and it was always implied that he was never a possible father, and because Jon didn't have the white hair I thought it would be Ned because he was wierdly over protective of her and It was always accepted that Ned was his father because they look alike.

I didn't know this, and it makes a lot of sense now. I'm more confused now, because i thought Robert never had sex with Lyanna and it was always implied that he was never a possible father, and because Jon didn't have the white hair I thought it would be Ned because he was wierdly over protective of her and It was always accepted that Ned was his father because they look alike.

Ned is way too honorable to approach his sister in any sexual way whatsoever.

We never hear of Ned having thoughts of incest with Lyanna from the past in his POV. Besides, Ned was at the Eyrie at the time with Robert.

Lyanna had Jon at the end of Robert's Rebellion, when she and Ned had been separated for at least a year.

Unless Lyanna carried Jon for 2 years, Ned can`t be his father. Quite simple

:agree:

and as I have said before:

Not all Targs have Valyrian features(much like not everyone who has Valyrian features is a Targ): Baelor Breakspear(dornish look), his son Valarr Targaryen(dornish look), Rhaenys Targaryen(dornish look), Good Queen Alysanne had blue eyes, Bittersteel had dark hair.So no the absence of Valyrian features doesn’t mean that someone is not a Targ.

not to mention that incest offend the OG hence Ned would never do it.

There's an interesting thought. But there's a problem:

Lyanna would lay Ned flat on his ass.

And Ned would commit suicide.

The dif between Starks to Lannisters & Targareons is they aren't born into a family of pride, but of preservation.

Archived