So, who else is excited to see the Snow Castle Sansa scene in TV next season?

I'm not sure I am. No matter how beautifully it is filmed, Sansa will most likely not be allowed to kiss Littlefinger and then everyone will slam the show for not being faithful to the story, not understanding Sansa and destroying her arc.

I don't expect any minor scene to be faithfull to the books when done in the series

They sometimes ruin some big scenes, like Dany in THoTU

And Sansa building Winterfell with snow is more emotional because we can read what she's thinking.

Is it sacrilege to say that I hated that scene? I think it was super creepy... but I love the first bit when Sansa is building a snow castle. It's the only bit of fun she has in the whole series but GRRM couldn't even let her have that.

Ew.

So you guys want to see a 45 year old kiss a 17 year old girl and if it doesn't happen it'll make or break that scene? wtf m8? I'm looking forward to seeing this play out and I don't think it should have any impact on the scene, Lysa could be shown just to be angry about Sweetrobin's seizure as most mothers would be.

I'm not convinced that they'll include it to be honest.

They may not since much of it revolves around Sansa's thoughts and LF kissing her however, Lysa needs motivation for being angry enough to push Sansa out the moondoor and it is a nice indication that Sansa is now eager for Winterfell so it will probably be included but changed/modified.

And then the comments will fly!

Thats a pretty strong character point for Sansa. I think they may include it. We may not see a finished snow castle, but seeing Sweetrobin destroy what shes trying to build and LF creeping on her (with Lysa watching) is entirely possible. LF and Sansa having a smooch? Probably not, but something like close contact could work and Lysa getting the wrong (or right? lol LF is such a creep) idea. I see no reason why this cant work on tv.

I'm more excited to see Missandei and Khaleesi do a bit of sexual experimentation.

Ew! Missandei is like 10 years old!

ETA: Actually, in the show she's older, isn't she?

I'm more excited to see Missandei and Khaleesi do a bit of sexual experimentation.

I thought it was Irri that got a little freaky with Dany? I must've missed that part in the book.

It was Irri. But the show killed her off. Missandei is now composite character of Irri and her canon self.

its probably not going to be next season. Sansa likely won't escape KL until episode 3 or 4, and then there's the wedding, there's Marillion, and there's the reintroduction to sweetrobin.

Its highly likely that the Moon Door Lysa Moment will be in the season 4 finale. They have plenty of time.

LF and Sansa having a smooch? Probably not, but something like close contact could work and Lysa getting the wrong (or right? lol LF is such a creep) idea. I see no reason why this cant work on tv.

Given Sansa's age on the show, much of her storyline with LF (and throughout the series)will be modified just like the wedding night was. That will never work on TV. Perhaps SweetRobin destroying the castle and Sansa reacting will enough to explain Lysa's anger (jealousy, possibly?)

I thought it was Irri that got a little freaky with Dany? I must've missed that part in the book.

Irri's dead so it will most likely be Missandei who gets freaky with Dany. She is a very attractive adult on the show.

Archived