Lady Stoneheart meeting Jamie. . . . again

SimonSez

Hasn't Brienne said something along the lines, that oaths to the dead should be honoured above and beyond those made to the living?

With this assessment, I don't think Brienne would honour any oath made to Lady Stoneheart. Using the justification that Cat is technically dead, she will honour the oaths made to her when she was Catelyn Stark so no, I don't think that she or UnCat will kill Jaime. Brienne will instead resume her task to seek out the Stark girls IMO.

However, I think whatever will happen in their encounter, Lady Stoneheart will also survive because I can't imagine that her only purpose in the books from hereon in is to kill Freys and Boltons indefinitely. I believe she must have a more meaningful purpose within the context of the story than this, particularly long-term.

So, I agree with Apple Martini. I think Jaime will be offered the same opportunity as was offered to Brienne; possibly Cersei's life in return for his own. Someone has already mentioned that Catelyn once told Brienne in ACoK that she would go to King's Landing to strangle Cersei herself if she could; hence I believe Jaime will be used as a conduit for this purpose. Seeing her on the path to self-destruction, I don't think that he will struggle too much with his conscience when the time comes.

Oh, I just thought something that may tie all these theories together, y'all!

The RW 2.0 happens, and LS forceS Jaime to kill Daven or Genna or some Lannister, maybe even Cersei (a lion), and then he kills LS (Nissa Nissa). If A + J = J & C is true, then Jaime comes from Aerys' and Rhaella's line.

Huh, a weird theory that actually... works. It even has some textual parallels. I like it!

I think that's comin but I can't imagine Jaime would murder Cersei to save Brienne.

Me neither, but it would be funny if he considered it. If anything, it would be another Hostage Shuffle Mambo; after UnCat takes Pod and Hyle hostage to get Brienne to bring back Jaime, and then she holds Brienne hostage to get Jaime to get Cersei, Jaime will then Cersei before UnCat and then UnCat will then hold Jaime hostage in order to get Cersei to murder Roose Bolton, and then Cersei brings Roose back to UnCat and she holds Cersei hostage to get Roose to take out Walder Frey...

Nice! The theory is almost proved. What about the stone dragon and the line of Aerys & Rhaella?

There's a secret Targaryen living in Stony Sept. Tansy Targaryen. Obviously Hoster was trying to say 'the blood, the blood, is extremely dragony' but he couldn't get the words out... On account of the greyscale he contracted when he got injured at stony sept... and stuff.

I'm still working on the smoke and salt, though. I bet there are hints hidden among Brienne's travelogue. Her conversation with Septon Meribald was all about rebirth, so maybe there's something there

What about Brienne being born on an island (Tarth) in a sea (=salt) on a very foggy day.

Me neither, but it would be funny if he considered it. If anything, it would be another Hostage Shuffle Mambo; after UnCat takes Pod and Hyle hostage to get Brienne to bring back Jaime, and then she holds Brienne hostage to get Jaime to get Cersei, Jaime will then Cersei before UnCat and then UnCat will then hold Jaime hostage in order to get Cersei to murder Roose Bolton, and then Cersei brings Roose back to UnCat and she holds Cersei hostage to get Roose to take out Walder Frey...

Sevens Hells. Id need a GPS system, compass and star chart, to follow that!!

There's a secret Targaryen living in Stony Sept. Tansy Targaryen. Obviously Hoster was trying to say 'the blood, the blood, is extremely dragony' but he couldn't get the words out... On account of the greyscale he contracted when he got injured at stony sept... and stuff.

:lmao:

I'm actually going through Jaime's chapters in my head to see if he actually woke a damn dragon from stone

That's easy. He's going to pick lady Stoneheart's pocket and steal a gold dragon.

This is all just too easy.

Man, that's just too obvious, how come I didn't see it before!

And Stoneheart is a secret Targ and by stealing her money, Jaime pisses her off and wakes the dragon.

Oh, I just thought something that may tie all these theories together, y'all!

The RW 2.0 happens, and LS forceS Jaime to kill Daven or Genna or some Lannister, maybe even Cersei (a lion), and then he kills LS (Nissa Nissa). If A + J = J & C is true, then Jaime comes from Aerys' and Rhaella's line.

I am pretty sure you are joking, but it is actually my favorite crackpot theory that Jaime is Azor Ahai reborn. UnCat would be water, the first thing used to temper the blade for Azor Ahai. If Oathkeeper shatters when Jaime sticks it in UnCat, then I would say its proof positive. And while I do like A+J=J & C, this would not mean that Jaime comes from Aerys and Rhaella's line. Though, that part isn't actually necessary, as it is a requirement for TPWWP, not AAR.

:lmao:

I'm actually going through Jaime's chapters in my head to see if he actually woke a damn dragon from stone

Not yet. :commie:

Okay, I am going to go back to my little crackpot corner now. :leaving:

Sevens Hells. Id need a GPS system, compass and star chart, to follow that!!

Ever see one of those puzzles where you have a scenario along the lines of, "you have a dog, a chicken, and a bag of grain, and a boat that can only hold two of those things, and you have to cross the river with all three without them eating each other"?

I knew you could do it! So the three heads of the dragon are...

Ever see one of those puzzles where you have a scenario along the lines of, "you have a dog, a chicken, and a bag of grain, and a boat that can only hold two of those things, and you have to cross the river with all three without them eating each other"?

Kill the dog and the chicken?

Archived