Moments of Foreshadowing 6

Fire Eater

To that I can add :)

The dragon [Drogon] gave one last hiss and stretched out flat upon his belly. Black blood was flowing from the wound where the spear had pierced him, smoking where it dripped onto the scorched sands.

“A … crow?” The pale lord’s [bloodraven] voice was dry. “Once, aye. Black of garb and black of blood.”

Jon fell to his knees. He found the dagger’s hilt and wrenched it free. In the cold night air the wound was smoking. “Ghost,” he whispered. Pain washed over him. Stick them with the pointy end. When the third dagger took him between the shoulder blades, he gave a grunt and fell face-first into the snow.

The chaos in the fighting pit when Drogon came was similar to the chaos where Jon was stabbed. Jon had a stab wound which is similar to a spear wound. Both Drogon's and Jon's wound smoked. And at the ende, they lied on the ground in a similar fashion, Drogon on his belly upon the sands and Jon face-first upon the snow. Not to mention Sans is the bastard surname in Dorne and Snow is the bastard surname in the North. I think this is another foreshadowing for your theory of Jon getting Drogon.

Or it could be foreshadowing that Jon is a dragon.

I found this the other day and posted it on another thread, but I think it should also go here.

From the prophesy of the Stallion Who Mounts the World, Dany V AGOT:

As swift as the wind he rides, and behind him his khalasar covers the earth, men without number, with arakhs shining in their hands like blades of razor grass. Fierce as a storm this prince will be. His enemies will tremble before him, and their wives will weep tears of blood and rend their flesh in grief. The bells in his hair will sing his coming, and the milk men in the stone tents will fear his name. The old woman trembled and looked at Dany almost as if she were afraid. The prince is riding, and he shall be the stallion who mounts the world."

The stallion is the khal of khals promised in ancient prophecy, child. He will unite the Dothraki into a single khalasar and ride to the ends of the earth, or so it was promised. All the people of the world will be his herd."

So, the stallion is a prince, and this prince was promise by an ancient prophesy. A Prince that was Promised.

I believe Dany will be name the Stallion Who Mounts the Wolrd by the dosh khaleen and thus will also become The Prince that was Promised. And I think Maester Aemon was right, the dragons prove it, Drogon will be the key to her being named the STMTW and it is also the key that proves she is TPTWP.

ETA: I should note that I think the AAR prphecy does not require to wake dragons from stone and that Mel appropriated that from the PTWP prophecy.

I found this the other day and posted it on another thread, but I think it should also go here.

From the prophesy of the Stallion Who Mounts the World, Dany V AGOT:

As swift as the wind he rides, and behind him his khalasar covers the earth, men without number, with arakhs shining in their hands like blades of razor grass. Fierce as a storm this prince will be. His enemies will tremble before him, and their wives will weep tears of blood and rend their flesh in grief. The bells in his hair will sing his coming, and the milk men in the stone tents will fear his name. The old woman trembled and looked at Dany almost as if she were afraid. The prince is riding, and he shall be the stallion who mounts the world."

The stallion is the khal of khals promised in ancient prophecy, child. He will unite the Dothraki into a single khalasar and ride to the ends of the earth, or so it was promised. All the people of the world will be his herd."

So, the stallion is a prince, and this prince was promise by an ancient prophesy. A Prince that was Promised.

I believe Dany will be name the Stallion Who Mounts the Wolrd by the dosh khaleen and thus will also become The Prince that was Promised. And I think Maester Aemon was right, the dragons prove it, Drogon will be the key to her being named the STMTW and it is also the key that proves she is TPTWP.

ETA: I should note that I think the AAR prphecy does not require to wake dragons from stone and that Mel appropriated that from the PTWP prophecy.

Promise me, Ned.

“I promise,” he [Ned] whispered. “Lya, I promise…”

“Hush, child,” said Lady Leona. “You heard your lord grandfather. Hush! You know nothing.”

I know about the promise,” insisted the girl [Wylla Manderly]. “Maester Theomore, tell them! A thousand years before the Conquest, a promise was made, and oaths were sworn in the Wolf’s Den before the old gods and the new. When we were sore beset and friendless, hounded from our homes and in peril of our lives, the wolves took us in and nourished us and protected us against our enemies. The city is built upon the land they gave us. In return we swore that we should always be their men. Stark men!”

- ADwD, Davos III

"You know nothing" is heavily associated with Jon Snow.

From the prophesy of the Stallion Who Mounts the World, Dany V AGOT:As swift as the wind he rides, and behind him his khalasar covers the earth, men without number, with arakhs shining in their hands like blades of razor grass. Fierce as a storm this prince will be. His enemies will tremble before him, and their wives will weep tears of blood and rend their flesh in grief. The bells in his hair will sing his coming, and the milk men in the stone tents will fear his name. The old woman trembled and looked at Dany almost as if she were afraid. The prince is riding, and he shall be the stallion who mounts the world."The stallion is the khal of khals promised in ancient prophecy, child. He will unite the Dothraki into a single khalasar and ride to the ends of the earth, or so it was promised. All the people of the world will be his herd."

Think about it. I think the dosh khaleen will be proved wrong about Daenerys, and that the PTWP actually is Jon because of Ned's promise to Lyanna to protect him from Robert Baratheon. And I also believe that waking a dragon from stone will be symbolic in nature, not literal, so it is a strike against her.

He found Ygritte sprawled across a patch of old snow beneath the Lord Commander’s Tower, with an arrow between her breasts. The ice crystals had settled over her face, and in the moonlight it looked as though she wore a glittering silver mask.

The arrow was black, Jon saw, but it was fletched with white duck feathers. Not mine, he told himself, not one of mine. But he felt as if it were.

Ducks are often used to represent kings. Jon always dreams that it was one of his arrows that killed Ygritte. Maybe or Maybe not. The real thing is here black arrow with white royal feathers is Jon himself, foreshadowing him to be the king.

He found Ygritte sprawled across a patch of old snow beneath the Lord Commanders Tower, with an arrow between her breasts. The ice crystals had settled over her face, and in the moonlight it looked as though she wore a glittering silver mask.

The arrow was black, Jon saw, but it was fletched with white duck feathers. Not mine, he told himself, not one of mine. But he felt as if it were.

Ducks are often used to represent kings. Jon always dreams that it was one of his arrows that killed Ygritte. Maybe or Maybe not. The real thing is here black arrow with white royal feathers is Jon himself, foreshadowing him to be the king.

"A hundred days and a hundred nights he labored on the third blade, and as it glowed white-hot in the sacred fires, he summoned his wife. 'Nissa Nissa' he said to her, for that was her name, 'bare your breast, and know that I love you best of all that is in this world.' She did this thing, why I cannot say, and Azor Ahai thrust the smoking sword through her livingheart. It is said that her cry of anguish and ecstasy left a crack across the face of the moon, but her blood and her soul and her strength and her courage all went into the steel. Such is the tale of the forging of Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes.

Archived