Game of Thrones Season 4 Trailer Release Date?

SnakyPringle

Honestly I don't think it matters if nobody watches treme, the trailer will get 3 million YouTube views in like 48 hours anyway

Good point :P. But it seems that there was no trailer before the Treme premiere anyway. So the two obvious remaining candidates would be the 29th of December before the Treme series finale or the 12th of January before the True Detective series premiere. The HBO year end video is also a possibility.

I probably watched it a good 30 times myself lol.

Yep, same. I remember I watched it so many times in a row I could remember every single scene in the trailer, and I 'analysed' them all, since season 3 was the first season of Game of Thrones I would watch after having read all of the books.

Yep, same. I remember I watched it so many times in a row I could remember every single scene in the trailer, and I 'analysed' them all, since season 3 was the first season of Game of Thrones I would watch after having read all of the books.

Me too. I started reading the series after season 2. Finished by the end of July. Then I obsessed until the third season came out.

.....Oh, wait. I'm still obsessing.

When is released the end of year video in general ? I heard early December somewhere so it's soon ! We should have some footage of the 4th season in it (obviously it's their biggest show) but weird that we still haven't have a teaser with the date.

Starting to get really strange. Going by the dates of various youtube videos, by this time last year we'd had a release date, a new cast video, the first teaser, the invitation to set video and the end of year video from HBO.

This year - nothing. Still not even an official release date and the finale of Boardwalk Empire has been and gone. Curious to say the least.

Starting to get really strange. Going by the dates of various youtube videos, by this time last year we'd had a release date, a new cast video, the first teaser, the invitation to set video and the end of year video from HBO.

This year - nothing. Still not even an official release date and the finale of Boardwalk Empire has been and gone. Curious to say the least.

It is a little odd. Maybe they want the first teaser to be the release date announcement?

Agreed.. with season 4 officially finished with filming, one would think they would have released a cast video/behind the scenes production video at the very least.

Do you think it can announce a delay and a beginning later than end of March ? I suppose not since the slot is empty for GOT but it's really weird. We know that they don't want to wait to shoot the seasons (actors on contracts, kids who growing up,...) for Martin and the books but maybe delay each season from some months (instead of 12 months between the start of each, 14 or 16 months) could help Martin to finish the books in advance. And they can shoot on the previous schedule, just don't show it. I don't believe it but it's a solution to the writing problem and it's possible.

Btw, did a teaser or trailer for GOT really need to be in front of a major event (BE finale, Girls premiere) ? It will have tons of news articles, views on Youtube, majority of people won't see it with the programm of HBO.

Archived