Game of Thrones Season 4 Trailer Release Date?

SnakyPringle

My point is that it will happen. The lords wasn't the first thing she faced once she stepped on the Eyrie.

All the servants, members of Lysa's court, etc. would have seen her as well (which is also a nit about the book, but far more obviously problematic here).

Any hair colour change would have to have been by wig, so I guess we'll see. But at this point I think it's unlikely.

My theory on Sansa's hair: they won't bother changing it and Petyr will say that she is his daughter by a red-haired whore. His affections for the Tully girls are common knowledge, so no one will think twice about that story. As Petyr says: people see what they expect to see.

The thing I am worried about is the girl that looks like Sansa in the shot of Tyrion. If that is Sansa at Tyrion's trial it would definitely be the largest departure from the books yet.

Seeing Jaime with the golden hand (Goldenhand the Just!!!) reading the White Book in the LCofKG's chamber got me more excited than all the other scenes combined. I'm so amazed yet glad they kept in that really small, character building scene. Hopefully they take that chance to name some of the other Kingsguard, since certain members, like Ser Balon Swann and whatever Kettleblack is in the Kingsguard, become important later on.

Well, IIRC, Jaime has a haircut and a shave upon returning to KL in the books as well. Then he starts to grow his beard again, which vexes Cersei to no end. I hope they follow that on the show.

Why, why, why don't they listen to the fans on these things. Everyone loved the beard. Sigh.

He had his beard at Tywin's funeral, I researched that point. :)

I don't think there was enough time to grow it back if it was shaved completely off, but at any rate, they could have kept it on the show.

When he gets back:

The servants had bathed him, shaved him, and washed and brushed his hair. When he looked in a glass, he no longer saw the man who had crossed the riverlands with Brienne … but he did not see himself either. His face was thin and hollow, and he had lines under his eyes. I look like some old man.

At Tywin's funeral:

“I am not Cersei. I have a beard, and she has breasts."

Why, why, why don't they listen to the fans on these things. Everyone loved the beard. Sigh.

Oh, I loved the beard too. But he's an attractive man either way. ;-)

I'm cautiously hopeful about the show, as I've been disappointed before, but there are some things I really need to see this season, and the white book was definitely one of them. Also -

"Blue is a good color on you, my lady."

Oh, I loved the beard too. But he's an attractive man either way. ;-)

I'm cautiously hopeful about the show, as I've been disappointed before, but there are some things I really need to see this season, and the white book was definitely one of them. Also -

True! BLUE IS A GOOD COLOR ON YOU! :)

I have no faith they will use the line, though, after they didn't use I dreamed of you (and yes to anyone who says they couldn't, they could have used it without showing the dream, just show him waking up from the dream, like most shows do).

Knock on wood. When we get an HD version of this vid and have HD gifs to look at, this day's news will be made all the better. Even more of the background and design detail will be visible, like the furnishings in the White Sword Tower and the different faces in the King's Landing shots.

Archived