How do You Want Ramsay/Roose to Die?

This revenge, this justice, is not Stannis's to give. He does not belong in the North, and if the Boltons can't be destroyed by a Stark, then I'd honestly rather have them live.

He's the King of all the Realm, all justice comes from him, there is no North/South divide. Revenge killings =/= justice.

I'd love for Stannis to just badass either of them to death but I don't think that'll happen. Roose is too cool a bad guy to die just yet.

Ramsey has probably served is purpose now and can die....

If he doesn't get Stannis'd I would like a poetic death but I feel it will just be like Joffrey. Unexpected, sudden and undignified.

He's the King of all the Realm, all justice comes from him, there is no North/South divide. Revenge killings =/= justice.

Honestly, what Stark other than Jon can possibly avenge Robb?Rickon the child? No, but maybe his Shaggydog can kill one. Arya? She's across the Narrow sea. Bran? Stuck in a cave way to the North. Sansa? Currently in hiding at the Vale. Stannis executing Roose is a far more realistic outcome, unless Roose last longer than we think, or Jon leaves the wall.

When Ramsay had that line about his dogs being able to take on a Direwolf, I hoped it was some kind of eventual foreshadowing - not necessarily of the symbolic dog that he is versus the Starks, but rather his being cornered with his actual dogs, while a real Direwolf rips out the throats of his girls one by one, until he is left alone. Be it Shaggydog, Nymeria, Summer or Ghost, one of them should scare the crap out of Ramsay before he is killed.

Roose is a Magnificent Bastard, so he deserves a good death. But Ramsay........

Apologies to Joe Abercrombie, but it should be something like this.

"Ramsay gave a wild shriek of laughter. "What amusement? You'll never have your teeth back. You'll never have your legs back. You'll never have your life back!

"No. But, I can still take yours."

Theon turned slowly, painfully, awkwardly. He gave a toothless grin, and said "Mistress Poole, would you be so kind as to show Lord Snow the instruments?"

Jeyne frowned down at Theon. She frowned down at Ramsay. Then, she stepped forward, and lifted the lid of the case."

Stannis isn't the King in the North and of the Trident. He has no power here. Daenerys is the rightful ruler of the 5 Kingdoms in the south, not him.

Also, I still think Arya should be the one to take down Roose. It just seems like that would be the most poetic outcome possible.

Roose is a Magnificent Bastard, so he deserves a good death. But Ramsay........

Apologies to Joe Abercrombie, but it should be something like this.

"Ramsay gave a wild shriek of laughter. "What amusement? You'll never have your teeth back. You'll never have your legs back. You'll never have your life back!

"No. But, I can still take yours."

Theon turned slowly, painfully, awkwardly. He gave a toothless grin, and said "Mistress Poole, would you be so kind as to show Lord Snow the instruments?"

Jeyne frowned down at Theon. She frowned down at Ramsay. Then, she stepped forward, and lifted the lid of the case."

Archived