Pictionary XXI: Hide Away Your Drugs and Toys

Buckwheat

If I'm eligible and no one else volunteers I can do it.

Well, you have not yet seen this chain, but you are still supposed to in the round after this.

You can draw if you want, but then I will need another replacement in the next round. Shall I send it to you?

ETA: Okay, I sent it to TC and hope she draws it so we can continue this game,

I am sorry for all the delays. I will try to not be online much tomorrow because I am visiting relatives and have better stuff to do than refreshing this site. I hope everybody else enjoys the weekend too. :)

Thank you so much, TC.

I am now searching for a volunteer to fill in for TC because she has seen the chain she was supposed to participate in this round. One description, please!

Everybody else should now have a drawing to describe. Deadline: 7th April, 11 AM.

Hi, I'm putting this in here cos some people in these games are really awesum artists.

I was hoping that someone more artistic than me can design/draw as "I survived the Ten Minute Walk" badge.

Badge would be about 2.5cm diameter. - may be bigger if we can't get it to look good that small.

bonus would be artwork containing footprints, blackberries and of course a simplified Abby http://titancon.com/images/photos/inch_abbey_3.jpg

I'm also looking for a "I ran across the Belfast half Marathon" badge.

We had to cross the Marathon dodging weird people in chicken suits to get on our Bus.

I know I'm being extremely cheeky. but I love you guys.

Players (bolded have finished their task for the current round):

Pebble

morticia

BB

rocksniffer

FOMN

Lany

WeaselPie

Snowborn

OnceAndFutureKing

Deadline for the current round: 7th April, 11 AM.

ahem. :bang:

you will notice I've not Bolded the offending name. Just highlighted in an apropirate way.

I did not need to replace him, he sent me a sentence now. :)

Everybody should have a sentence to draw. This is the last drawing round, make it count. The deadline is Saturday, 11th April, 4.00 PM. Please let me know if you need an extension/replacement.

Enjoy your drawing! ;)

Archived