Witcher 3: Odrin is the Wild Hunt

l2 0 5 5

Stuff like that makes me feel deeply very sad. I hope they're all ok.

Don't count on it. One dude said he cant stop thinking about Triss and said he would leave his real-life wife and children for her if he could

These people are crazy

Personally, I like Triss more than Yen. Triss is way more prevalent in the series opposed to Yen. Triss is practically Geralt's girl throughout the whole series, and Yen is a stranger until she pops up in W3. I side with Triss because as a player you know her way more than her counterpart. Not gonna be butthurt if she's absent in the DLC, however.

That awkward moment when you feel deeply ashamed about being part of this generation.

To be fair they're no worse than those anime weirdos who fantasize over cartoon girls.

At least the chicks in W3 look like real women.

To be fair they're no worse than those anime weirdos who fantasize over cartoon girls.

At least the chicks in W3 look like real women.

It's not the fact that they fantasize that bothers me, shit you're not going to fuck SI models either, it's that they take their desire so obsessively far.

Finally finished the game. I am so happy. But also so sad. Damn conflicting emotions!

Should have known a threesome was too good to be true. Now poor Geralt will spend his days alone on the road ... which kinda is the ending I wanted for my Geralt. So I ain't complaining!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got to Kaer Morhen last night. Looking forward to exploring it, though the first port of call is to find the Wolf School gear I think. Been spending a lot of time exploring the question marks (there are A LOT of pirates down the western coast of no man's land in Velen...) and doing Witcher Contracts etc. Loved every minute of it so far. It is just such a good game. 

Found a village which was deserted except for one guy and a load of piggy magic. Stuff like that makes exploring for the sake of exploring completely worth it. I normally fast travel around games like this but riding/sailing around and drinking it all in is totally worth the time.

Just got to Kaer Morhen last night. Looking forward to exploring it, though the first port of call is to find the Wolf School gear I think. Been spending a lot of time exploring the question marks (there are A LOT of pirates down the western coast of no man's land in Velen...) and doing Witcher Contracts etc. Loved every minute of it so far. It is just such a good game. 

Found a village which was deserted except for one guy and a load of piggy magic. Stuff like that makes exploring for the sake of exploring completely worth it. I normally fast travel around games like this but riding/sailing around and drinking it all in is totally worth the time.

I also found traveling to be a delight in this game. I'm more of a fast-traveler as well. This game and the Fallout series are some of the few that I actually like to wander around on foot.

I also found traveling to be a delight in this game. I'm more of a fast-traveler as well. This game and the Fallout series are some of the few that I actually like to wander around on foot.

It's great, isn't it! Can see how a lot of the game would pass people by if the fast travel option is over used. Taking a little diversion off the most efficient route to a place is generally always rewarding in some way. Skellige is great for that. 

It's great, isn't it! Can see how a lot of the game would pass people by if the fast travel option is over used. Taking a little diversion off the most efficient route to a place is generally always rewarding in some way. Skellige is great for that. 

Skellige is literally the only time I fast traveled because I didn't like sailing.  Then, lategame in Velen, I did it a bit, but for the first...80-100ish hours or so?  Not a chance, Roach and I are riding this road. 

I've become a sort of warrior god now. Did the Beast of Oxenfurt Forest quest (level 35) at level 23. Got the blocking dodging thing down to the point where nothing can really touch me any more...

I've become a sort of warrior god now. Did the Beast of Oxenfurt Forest quest (level 35) at level 23. Got the blocking dodging thing down to the point where nothing can really touch me any more...

Sadly, once you hit ~level 8, the game difficulty starts slipping and then eventually plummets off a cliff.  The efficacy of potions, bombs, oils, and decoctions just skyrocket and then you add skills and Witcher gear on top of that and basically nothing stands a chance.  The hardest fight of the game is the five ghouls at the very beginning.  

I've noticed this. Compensated for the sloping off of the difficulty by raising the level when I reached Novigrad but it's becoming pretty easy again.

Luckily this game has a hell of a lot more in the locker than just combat!

Archived