Finale Predictions (BOOK SPOILERS)

imaginepageant

I haven't seen a predictions thread for Mother's Mercy yet, so here! What do you think will happen in the finale?

I predict:

- Arya "seduces" and kills Meryn Trant

- Cersei confesses and takes her walk of shame

- Sansa and Theon escape Winterfell and are rescued by Brienne and Podrick

- Stannis begins his siege of Winterfell

- Varys arrives in Dorne and is revealed to have an alliance with Doran

- Trystane is revealed as Aegon Targaryen

- One or all of the Sand Snakes are ordered to secretly follow Trystane and Myrcella to King's Landing

- Jorah, Tyrion, and/or Daario release the dragons in a desperate attempt to save Meereen from the Sons of the Harpy

- Daenerys and Drogon are found by a Dothraki horde

- Jon sends Sam and Gilly to Oldtown

- Jon is stabbed in mutiny at the Wall

I was thinking it earlier today. Time

63 minutes for this episode.

lets close it at 60. (12x5) So:

1 Jon and whatever happens at the Wall (Davos, Sam, The letter and all) - I´d give it 15 mins. 3

2 Cersei´s confession and walk to the Red Keep - 10 mins 25 2

3 Arya, Trant et al. - 5 mins 30 1

4 Tyrion, Daario and Jorah - 5 mins 35 1

5 Dany and Drogon - 5 mins 40 1

6 Stannis and his army near Winterfell - 5 mins 45 1

7 Sansa, Reek, Brienne and Pod - 5(¿?) mins 50 1

8 Dorne - 5 mins 55 1

Maybe I should´ve put some more time for Cersei´s or Arya´s plot. There should be at least 5 minutes to fill any of those.

Since there are so many promised shocks and twists for this episode, I predict that an omitted story line from the show or the books will appear. Anything from a character that disappeared to a location not visited.

Let's take a look:

We might get Benjen to reappear. We might have Lady Stoneheart show up. We might re-visit the Riverlands where we can see the BwB, the Freys and even the Blackfish. We could visit the Iron Islands and see Balon Greyjoy finally die. Yara Greyjoy might even show up unexpectedly somewhere. What about Bran or even Rickon? Maybe even other characters that disappeared like Varys, Syrio Forrel, Gendry or The Hound. And finally, the most unlikely one but the biggest possible twist: Aegon/Young Griff might finally appear.

I predict they will throw in something they have been ignoring all season.

Arya kills Trant and goes blind

Cersi walks and we meet Zombie Clegaine

release of the dragons

Dany wanders and meets the Dothraki

Some s*** goes down in Dorne

Varys in Dorne making deals or Varys in Kingslanding killing fools with a crossbow

Stannis letter with Davos is the pink letter of the show

Sam and Gilly are sent south

FTW

Benjen???

No Aegon at all. Arya kills MT definitly. Walk of shame too as sending Sam and Gilly to Oldtown. Escape from Winterfell probably as the pink letter. Varys and Doran conspiring maybe - so Myrcella dies and Trystane will be playing Quentin's role in the book and will be sent to make marriage agreement with Dany. Trystane is an heir of Dorne in the show so he cant be Aegon (and it's better without Aegon). Dany and Drogon will spent their minutes somewhere in the wastes doing nothing. We could get some pathetic love scenes as well. Benjen could reappear but cant see role he will play. It would be far more better than Lady Boringheart anyway. If Varys is in Dorne than Littlefinger could play his role by killing Kevan and Pycelle or even Tommen (which will bring him broke of the Lannister-Tyrell alliance) but it would be too much to kill both of Cersei's children in one episode.

I haven't seen a predictions thread for Mother's Mercy yet, so here! What do you think will happen in the finale?

I predict:

- Arya "seduces" and kills Meryn Trant

- Cersei confesses and takes her walk of shame

- Sansa and Theon escape Winterfell and are rescued by Brienne and Podrick

- Stannis begins his siege of Winterfell

- Varys arrives in Dorne and is revealed to have an alliance with Doran

- Trystane is revealed as Aegon Targaryen

- One or all of the Sand Snakes are ordered to secretly follow Trystane and Myrcella to King's Landing

- Jorah, Tyrion, and/or Daario release the dragons in a desperate attempt to save Meereen from the Sons of the Harpy

- Daenerys and Drogon are found by a Dothraki horde

- Jon sends Sam and Gilly to Oldtown

- Jon is stabbed in mutiny at the Wall

everything sounds solid except the trystane thing. I assumed they would use a more Iconic targaryen to be Aegon (if they would include him, wich I don't think so), specially if Varys' fake aegon theory is true. also we already have an atypical targaryen to be revealed

Selyse hangs herself coexed by melisandra (stanis wont marry melisandra while selyse is alive)even so stannis marches on preparing to attempt to take winterfell.

danny sees some ships on her first flight goes to check it out and meets asha and co.(danny surrounded by strangers)

Jon gets a letter from sansa (thats why ramseys comment about LC snow is so important) prepares to take some men and go to winterfell when FTW happens.

Obviously arya kills trant

The sandsnakes attack jamie and bron there will be casulties but just who is hard to say.

I think we should see the reek and sansa escape and meet up with brienne but with a twist as sansa is hanging someone (with help ofcourse)when they find her.

My tinfoil theory just for fun is benjen will show up reveal r+L=j and be stabbed to death along with jon by olly. Oh and stannis dies in battle really hoping for that

- Viserion/Rhaegal released

- Dany meets Khal Jhaqo and his khalasar

- Arya kills Trant and maybe gets blinded

- Bronn loses his head somehow

- Margaery/Loras get released

- Cersei confess, Walk of Shame and Robert Strong reveal

- Kevan holds a council meeting, the Tyrell/Lannister alliance is secured, Pycelle announces that winter has officially come according to the Citadel, Varys shows up and kills Kevan/Pycelle. Snow in King's Landing.

- One short scene of Littlefinger looking over the Vale army going through Moat Cailin.

- Whatever happens in Winterfell. Stannis starts the siege, Selyse hangs herself, Sansa uses the thing she picked up and lights a candle, they escape and Brienne receives them. Myranda dies, hopefully Ramsay too.

- Benjen arrives in Castle Black, he's made first ranger again, Thorne is pissed. Davos arrives and asks for food/horses and other stuff, Jon agrees and the NW are even more pissed. Wun Wun smashes someone and in amidst the chaos, Thorne/Yarwick start stabbing Jon, Olly lands the final blow. Jon's eyes go white.

End of season.

My somewhat crackpot predictions:

1. Brienne/Sansa/Stannis

The tides will turn in favour of Stannis, whether he outright wins at Winterfell this season or not. But, word of Shireen's sacrifice will cause problems for him with the Northerners. Kinslaying and all. Selyse will die, possibly because in her grief over Shireen she tries to kill Mel and Stannis hangs her (reference to hanging as punnishment in earlier episode). Sansa will escape to Stannis's camp. Brienne will have to choose to either kill Stannis or protect Sansa, these becoming contradictory goals.

2. Yara

Balon Greyjoy will die, Euron's ship will be seen but meeting Euron will wait until next season. Some sign of consequences of Theon failure for Yara.

3. Jon

Mutiny will be disrupted by Ghost and return of Benjen. Jon, badly injured but not dead, will warg (finally).

4. Cersei/Marge/Loras

Cersei will confess for sleeping with Lancel, but not Jamie. Trial for murder of King Robert will be next season. Littlefinger's offering of a handsome young man to Olenna will become clearer - not Lancel but something on Olyvar that negates his testimony against Loras and Margery. Walk of shame. Meeting Sir Robert Strong. Loras will conspire with Littlefinger to take down Stannis in the North.

5. Dorne

There is far more to Doran than people assume and he does want revenge, he is simply more subtle about it.

This week we will find out his plan. The plan will involve secret instructions to Elaria, Trystane and the Sand Snakes. Elaria's bizarre friendly chat with Jamie previously was a hint that she is on board and warming up to Jamie or seducing him is part of the plan. Varys may appear in Dorne.

6. Dany/Tyrion/Jorah

Dany will not appear. Noone will know where she is. The others will be left to figure out how to deal with the power vacuum in Meereen. Greyscale will spread, possibly affecting Missandei (who held hands with Jorah, who held hands with Dany). Greyscale replaces pale mare as show plague of Meereen next season.

Archived