The North Storyline in S6

Oriolesmagic

Yeah, no. Sansa is not going to be pregnant. It makes no sense at all and introducing a baby into the TV show always unnecessarily complicates things. Look at Gilly's child still being a little baby after 3 yrs. I don't think the Boltons are going to last much longer with the Others making an entrance and burdening Sansa with a child adds nothing to the story. If Sansa's story in the books is about LF, they will try to stay on course and make it about LF in the show. No need to add a baby there. Unless we get a side plot of LF trying to murder the baby :blink:

The show is going to course correct Sansa's storyline back to where she's supposed to go in the books.

Which will make her willing marriage to the Starks' biggest enemies even more nonsensical. I wonder if they're going to address the Stark loyalists' reaction to this in the show.

For all her good intentions, whatever those may have been, will some of them consider her a turncloack? Even more so than the previous marriage with a Lannister? (which was forced).

Or will she mostly be seen as a victim? Or does everyone carry on like nothing happened? I'm curious.

The show is going to course correct Sansa's storyline back to where she's supposed to go in the books.

Which will make her willing marriage to the Starks' biggest enemies even more nonsensical. I wonder if they're going to address the Stark loyalists' reaction to this in the show.

For all her good intentions, whatever those maybe be, will some of them consider her a turncloack? Even more so than the previous marriage with a Lannister (which was forced).

Or will she mostly be seen as a victim? Or does everyone carry on like nothing happened? I'm curious.

IMO, Sansa will have trouble explaining why she married Ramsay. 

According to Watchers on the Wall, Jon is no longer the Lord Commander of the Nights Watch.

http://watchersonthewall.com/a-flurry-of-activity-in-northern-ireland-this-week-plus-new-nights-watch-spoilers/#more-51759

I know that it is fairly obvious that they no longer wanted him to continue but some people say that his death and subsequent resurrection doesn't release him of his Nights Watch vows. Well quite clearly it does. That frees him up to be more involved in the Northern storyline as Jon Snow/Stark/Targaryan.

I wonder who will be the new Lord Commander of the Nights Watch. Thorne is the obvious choice.

For all her good intentions, whatever those may have been, will some of them consider her a turncloack? Even more so than the previous marriage with a Lannister? (which was forced).

Who would be able to testify that she went willingly?  There weren't any non-Bolton witnesses (indeed, really, the only person who knows she went willingly is Baelish).

I somehow do not think the Northern Lords will hold it against her that she married the Bolton heir, as they show runners do not strike me as the type that would even consider it a rather important question from the Stark Loyalist Lords towards Sansa, if they get the chance that is. To the outside eye, if she truly chose to, then she is a blood traitor but we all know that LF tricked her, kidnapped her and pimped her out and she was going to be wedded and bedded whether she went willingly or was dragged and tied to her parents bed, made no difference. Once she was away from Briene and at Moat Cailin that is.

According to Watchers on the Wall, Jon is no longer the Lord Commander of the Nights Watch.

http://watchersonthewall.com/a-flurry-of-activity-in-northern-ireland-this-week-plus-new-nights-watch-spoilers/#more-51759

I know that it is fairly obvious that they no longer wanted him to continue but some people say that his death and subsequent resurrection doesn't release him of his Nights Watch vows. Well quite clearly it does. That frees him up to be more involved in the Northern storyline as Jon Snow/Stark/Targaryan.

I wonder who will be the new Lord Commander of the Nights Watch. Thorne is the obvious choice.

Still think many people will view him as a deserter and it might bite him in the ass at some point.

Still think many people will view him as a deserter and it might bite him in the ass at some point.

The Wall is going to fall. The Whitewalkers will be invading. No one is going to care about Jon's desertion, specially if Jon is going to be the one defeating the Whitewalkers.

The Wall is going to fall. The Whitewalkers will be invading. No one is going to care about Jon's desertion, specially if Jon is going to be the one defeating the Whitewalkers.

I meant Northerners and how they view Night's Watch and that will happen before the Wall will eventually fall down. After that not many people will care, because they would have their hands full with undead army. Some people will be reluctant to help him in retaking Winterfell and North from the Boltons with such a reputation...you know how they deal with such a people. Wildling army is another thing and considering the fact that they are their long term enemy.

Imagine the outbreak if arya decides to kill jon in her mind that he is a deserter and should be punished using needle which reminds her of Jon Snow's smile 

Too cruel. :bawl: I can see Jon killing Arya not knowing it's her. I want a happy ending for them, but sadly we ain't going to have one.:(

I meant Northerners and how they view Night's Watch and that will happen before the Wall will eventually fall down. After that not many people will care, because they would have their hands full with undead army. Some people will be reluctant to help him in retaking Winterfell and North from the Boltons with such a reputation...you know how they deal with such a people. Wildling army is another thing and considering the fact that they are their long term enemy.

It's been confirmed that Jon will be fighting alongside the Northerners in a battle against the Boltons. It's also been confirmed that Jon, Sansa, Littlefinger and Ramsay Bolton will have a meeting  at the Winterfell.

It's been confirmed that Jon will be fighting alongside the Northerners in a battle against the Boltons. It's also been confirmed that Jon, Sansa, Littlefinger and Ramsay Bolton will have a meeting  at the Winterfell.

It was confirmed? No, I think only that Jon will be involved in the battle in what looks like Starks outfit. Nothing about him leading Northerners, but Wildlings seems as a natural choice for him to be leading. Like I said...his status and that he travels with Wildling army will not help him and many lords would decline any help. Some people would help him.

It was confirmed? No, I think only that Jon will be involved in the battle in what looks like Starks outfit. Nothing about him leading Northerners, but Wildlings seems as a natural choice for him to be leading. Like I said...his status and that he travels with Wildling army will not help him and many lords would decline any help. Some people would help him.

I didn't say Jon will be leading the Northerners, only that he will be fighting alongside them to fight against the Boltons. It seems quite clear from all the leaks that Jon will play a leading role in the battle. (It wasn't called the Battle of Bastards for nothing) Personally i don't expect any problem from Northerners with respect to Jon. I fully expect them to embrace Jon and if there is any trepidation, it will be gone once Jon proves himself in the battle.

I think you're wrong there, I think it's pretty ecidecrhe victor clear that there will conflicting and shifting allegiances. The Battle of Six Armies will initially have multiple sides, Boltons vs Northern Lords vs Wildlings at least. How it will play out I don't know, but I'd bet it involves Sansa.

The vale trooos will decide the Victor  I bet. That really means littlefinger will and he will exact a heavy price for it. 

I didn't say Jon will be leading the Northerners, only that he will be fighting alongside them to fight against the Boltons. It seems quite clear from all the leaks that Jon will play a leading role in the battle. (It wasn't called the Battle of Bastards for nothing) Personally i don't expect any problem from Northerners with respect to Jon. I fully expect them to embrace Jon and if there is any trepidation, it will be gone once Jon proves himself in the battle.

I wouldn't by so sure. There will be quite a few people against him and some with him (Mormonts, Hornwoods etc), but after battle this issues will be gone. Yep.

The vale trooos will decide the Victor  I bet. That really means littlefinger will and he will exact a heavy price for it. 

Yeah, the rumor has been that Littlefinger will double cross the Boltons and fight on the side of Northerners and that would be the deciding factor in Northerners victory.

Strategically, it doesn't make any sense to me since in the long run it will put Littlfinger in a vulnerable position surrounded by potential enemies without a solid power base. Starks/Northerners are bound find out LF's role in the death of Ned Stark. Sansa knows too much including murder of her aunt which can be used against him. Lannister/Tyrells will become enemies of his.

I guess we'll have to see what happens.

Archived